Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

Hello Sticky

Started by Maxx, Jan 08, 14, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Not much here... may have move everything to one of my sites soon, June is around the corner, and we have no control over the domain and stuff my one web site, the newest one, I'm offering support to any recent SMF themes and Bloc's also, so this may keep us both busy when you get done getting fixed.

I wish you all the best! you know that!.o take care and please keep in touch , you know me I worry allot, not many of us left!

regards,
Maxx

aura

pops in and leaves hugs for you both...
please let me know if there is anything i can do to help.

hugs
aura

Maxx

Hello and Glad to see you both Aura and Jim!
Hope you both have a great day and all toughs to follow! and may your God be with you both! :) :)

br360

Just registered a few days ago, and dropping in to say hi. Very glad to see this site still up.

Maxx

Br Welcome!.... And still not sure how long we can keep it up...

regards,
Maxx

Maxx

Hello Zach and all Hope all are Good!

regards,
Maxx

Zacharia

...LOL that's a lotta stars for a newbie I don't have that many at home Brother  :-X  just kiddin' Boss hope all are well and hope our friends come visit us now and then     regards Zacharia  :)

Maxx

Wow 8 Starr General, we deserve it after what we've been through Bro, I think Zar Needs about 10 or more! But Don't tell him I said so. Friends got to stick together! :) so we can get crazy together.

regards,
Maxx