News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,737
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 229
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 228
Total: 228

Impact theme question

Started by shadow, Jun 11, 14, 08:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow

I am wanting to remove the word "MY SMF FORUM" on this theme. I cannot seem to identify the image file to rename and make it go away. I would like to replace it with my own LOGO. I found an image named smflogo.png that looked like the right file but it doesn't work. No matter whether I rename it or delete it, it still shows up. Can you steer me in the right direction?

Maxx

FTP your logo Image to your them or root> then cklck on admin> current theme> scroll down til you find the form field to enter your logo URL, if this does not work I need you URL of the Site!

Hope this helps! it's coffee time to wake up! :)

regards,
Maxx

shadow

normally, I would access Impact-Themes-Images and rename Logo.png which views as "MY SMF FORUM" and replace my logo which I named logo.png..... that doesn't work on this theme. No matter what I do, I cannot make "MY SMF FORUM" go away.

My Forum URL: http://www.reloading-northwest.org/index.php?

Maxx

Sorry for the delay... the image or logo should be here:

background: url("../images/smflogo.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;

in your index.css:
find this:

#logo a {    background: url("../images/smflogo.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;    clear: both;    display: block;    float: left;    height: 73px;    overflow: hidden;    position: relative;    top: 2.7em;    width: 430px;}

So your logo should be in the theme images folder! and with the same name stated here!
themename/images/smflogo.pnp

please let me know!
regards,
Maxx