News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,737
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 229
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 181
Total: 181

Crip's Birthday

Started by ZarPrime, Jun 12, 14, 02:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

Today is Crip's first Birthday since his passing in January.  Please join me in saying a little prayer for our fallen comrade.

I still think about you nearly every day Bro'.  I just can't help it.  I know you are looking down on us from high above.  You were such an important part of all our lives.  I miss you so much :jpr: and think about you all the time.

ZarPrime

Maxx

Sorry Jeff and Jim, Been in and out of bed all day, with a bad cold. I always think about Jeff, and talk about him with my wife and sons, I'll never forget Him ever and what he could do with had to work with with, but he never gave up, we always shared Ideas, Jokes and even bad time We had, cheered each other up and both love Rock and roll. If there is a heavenly body? He has got be at Crip's Side!

Maxx

Scrubmeister

I didn't realize today was his Birthday but I do think of him often.  :)

BurkeKnight

Not a day goes by, that I don't see something with Jeff's name on it.
I run a few sites that use themes he has made. I go to them on a daily basis, and see his name there. Makes my heart yearn to see a PM from him waiting for me here, asking me about my day, as he did a lot when we were working together.

His loss hit me hard, because around that time, him and I were talking a lot about stuff, including death and God. He was not afraid of dying, and was eager to walk with his Lord. He was more a man of God, than most Pastors I met where I live.

Jeff will always live on, in our memories, and in the work he did. However, he will always live on, in a much more important way:

Walking with the Lord.

aura

Happy Birthday Jeff, to think there you would be with your Mother on this special day .... You are so often in my thoughts, miss our friendship and your wisdom xxx

Skhilled

Happy belated b-day, Mr. Sitsalot. ;)
Miss ya bro!