Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 212
Total: 212

Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 Audio

Started by ZarPrime, Jun 20, 14, 12:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

Have you ever thought of how nice it would be to create an MP3 audio file of a YouTube video that you could save to your computer so that you can play it anytime you wanted to.  Well, there is an easy way to do just that.  The website linked below will allow you to convert a video to an audio file that you can put on all your computers, tablets, and smartphones so that you can take them with you on the go.  There is nothing to install on your computer since the conversion is done entirely on the fly on the site.  I haven't yet found a video that wouldn't convert properly and output the MP3 to download and it works great but, most importantly, it's easy.

Just go to http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ and have the url of the YouTube video ready to input into the textbox on the site and you're ready to get started.  Try it out!!!  You won't be disappointed!!!

ZarPrime

Maxx

Yes I have seen these but never had a chance to try them out, I think is also some software to do this on your PC, But not sure.. Only thing is beware of copyright stuff :)

Thanks!!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

Quote from: Maxx on Jun 20, 14, 01:07:17 PM
I think is also some software to do this on your PC, But not sure.. Only thing is beware of copyright stuff :)

Yes, I know there are software packages that will allow you to do this on your PC but the benefit of this one, IMHO, is that no software installation is required.  I always try to minimize using software installations whenever I can find a better way to do it that works good.  This is also why I am getting more interested in such sites as Google Docs, which allows me to create Doc files on the internet rather than using Microsoft Office or something.

As for copyright issues, I am always aware of that issue as well but, generally, I attempt to not let that bother me too much as long as the work I'm doing is for my own use.  Besides that, YouTube seems quite willing to make sure that the videos on their site are free and clear of copyright issues.  I've often seen many videos on YouTube that are missing bits and pieces of the audio tracks, and even entire audio tracks.

ZarPrime