Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

Steve Winwood - Back In The High Life Again

Started by Maxx, Sep 04, 14, 06:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Maxx

Steve Winwood one of my all time favorite Arts, plays most any Instrument to perfection, performed at wood stock, in the group Traffic, and many others like Spencer Davis Group, Blind Faith with Eric Clapton. Ginger Baker ( they had to tape the Sticks to Ginger's hands he played the drums so fast!,( thats what I heard anyway) back in the day!, and they got back together he and Eric 20 years later to perform and I will post some of those later... But Steve purchase A Ranch in England, Just so they Could play a s loud as they please., He still lives there as far I know, play his Hammond Organ and all the instruments as well as He still rights music as always!

He plays the Axe better than most, even young, can not compete. We are only one year apart in age and love music as much as He loves to play perform!

regards,
Maxx

Scrubmeister

He just played here a week or so ago with Tom Petty.

Didn't go but I'm sure it was a good show.

Maxx

If happen to find a theme that works in or with mobile devices there is maode for this at smf called "Mobile Device Detect"  plus other ways, but this a process that will take some time explain, but in you wrapper settings you set them to
margin: 0 auto;
min-width: 380px;
max-width: at the desired setting you want;
I recommend like 90% or 100%, so it shows in most window of the monitors.

there are also meta tags to use I'll get into later!

But the only good way is responsive themes! ( like mentioned hard to do on SMF att!)

regards,
Maxx