News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,737
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 229
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

Lightbeam

Started by Skhilled, Sep 13, 14, 10:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Here's an Addon for Firefox that is useful if you wish to know what 3rd party sites you interact with on the web...and you may not even know it!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lightbeam/

After you install it, just surf as usual while keeping an extra tab or window open for Lightbeam. Every time you connect to a site it will visually show you that site and all 3rd party sites that you connect with through that site. Try it, it's very interesting!

Maxx

Doc,

That sounds interesting, I will check this out, How you doing, I'm busy with themes and stuff... hope all is good!

regards,
maxx

Skhilled

I found that when my FF got updated. They had a link about taking privacy seroiusly and I wanted to know if they updated anything to help with that and found a link to it. It's pretty cool to see how sites are integrated with each other. You can also know if there is something you do not want to be connected to and can block it. ;)

I'm good. Going to make some cinnamon rolls today...when I stop being so lazy and actually start them. LOL

Maxx

Yes I loved to cook, but can no longer, can not stand up for more than a minute, taught my son and he is now, a cook in a high class restaurant and is taking management training.... taught my other son mechanics, and now he has is own business, I also taught this one some electronics and that helps allot in the Today's Mechanics !!

At least they took somethings from the old man > but no one wants to learn this stuff, and yet they use it every day! :)

regards,
Maxx

Scrubmeister

Thanks for the info. Will give it a try.

A while back I tried to disable some things to surf more anonymously. Didn't work very well. I think I set something like "ask permission" or something like that in settings and all kinds of stuff was coming up.  :P

Cooking is good.  O0 My wife has been growing a hobby garden for a few years now. Biggest one this year with a lot of harvest. She wants to go bigger next year!  :o  Now I'm looking into building a root cellar of sorts to store some of it.

Maxx

Sounds like a plan, let us know how it goes Scrubby! My Wife and I was Big in the Flower gardening for a long while, veggies also, but not as much.. but Fruit tress we had several. But now days it cost too much to do them and the we are way too young to handle it now! :)

regards,
Maxx

Skhilled

I tend to kill everything I try to grow except my children...not that I don't want to kill them sometimes.  ;D

But I learned a long time ago that women like guys that can cook. So, let's just say that I was given plenty of "incentive" to keep cooking.  :D Little did I know that eventually I'd be teaching myself a skill that would last me a lifetime from something that was so self-serving! ;) Now that I'm older, I do it just for the joy of it and will spend all weenkend cooking or baking and have my own recipe forum.