News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,737
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 229
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 202
Total: 202

AVG 2015 Is Out!

Started by Maxx, Oct 23, 14, 08:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

The New AVG 2015 Free Upgrade is out, just in stall and scanning now. It take few, large upgrade and after install update the database and stuff before you scan, has many new Email scan features and selections, so take a little time and check it out, Looks cool! I was one of first to try this many years back, and have been using it sense that time!

But remember:

update your Malwarebytes and Spybot!

An get the free iOrbit defrag, very nice. works in the back ground keeps all your installed hard drives in shape... I have to 1TB HDD install on my main!

Take good care of your equipment!
It's not just the money, but all hard work you have put in there, make regular back up! ( but make sure you clean all first)!!!

regards,
Maxx

Scrubmeister

Great tips Maxx.

I used to use all those when I had Windows OS.

Scan regularly and backup. Something everyone should do.  O0

Skhilled

Maxx

I toy with Linux/Unix  every chance I get, but just can't do what I need to work with! But I like them!

Mac and apple not for me, don't like the motive behind it all, and though everything is turn toward, by this app and that app, well no apps for me, what  rip!! JMHO If I need an app to get on a site, that site will never see me there! sheep herders, if you ask me. Yea you may say there are many free apps, well, they all come with a price, be it $$$, ads or trash or baggage ware ( I call it), or infections and hacks! If man made it, man Can Hack it!

You know, no one is safe now days, they can hack into any OS now! :( ): so don't think your safe!
all that other stuff started out nice, and intention were good, but now days it all about feeding the Pig!

It's not that I'm too old to learn, it just I know too much to burn! I live for this stuff!

regards,
Maxx

Scrubmeister

Just got my first "smart" phone.

One of the first things I did was put AVG on it.  :)

I'm not even sure why they call these things phones. Seems like an after thought. Its more a small mobile computer that happens to be able to make a call (if you can figure out how to do it).