Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 184
Total: 184

IMHO and Happy Holidays

Started by Maxx, Dec 20, 14, 08:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

While living up North, I had regular visits by Dear and a Big Snow While Owl  that use to bid me Good night most every night, the owl would Fly real close each night! I took that as a good Oman, And Yeah, it was somewhat mystical to say the least.

When ever I ask for forgiveness, its to my Mother, Father and Mother earth, the truly beautiful.. and from where we were created, for they are the real, are the kind and the most time understanding, and gather, tell and teach me so many things, to guide me on the my hard road ahead ..

Everyone has the right to believe in what they want, and who are We, to change even try to that what other believe in, everyone all over the world, has had to fight to survive their way, who are we to change this. We can only try to understand them!
It's always what you do that counts and pays the dues that will matter! at the end of the day!

If We get upset, at little things like names and words, then maybe we are listening in the wrong place. The world will not fit all us, thus, we must fit in and adapt to what ever situation we may face! If We are unable to survive what names they throw, how weak, we must be!

And what ever happened to the good hard upbringing in to this hard core world, WE must continue to grow our children with hard skin, strong bones and working with their hands to create achieve their goals. ( if you think you know it all, you know nothing at all)! How ever everyone is good at some thing or things! but not all!

Now I know, I myself am guilty of letting worlds get to, me from those who only see or hear what they want, or read into things, but when I look back, I think what was I wasting my time there anyway, and then, when the words are done, I'm still here doing as I believe! :)  That was My bad in that respect.

Too much talk creates to much confusion, and not enough work, life is not easy and never will be, it will in fact get harder, and more complicated.

When those little ants bump into each other so busy, they work to achieve there goal, most use those litt1e antennas, to say cut the talk and get to work, bang heads and keep going! :)

The only things we can take to the end, are the the things we do in life, not what we horde. So we must take care what we do and not blame others and hold grudges.

Dad said never trust anything you hear and on half of what you see!

Always feed the good inside you! :) IMHO

regards,
Maxx

Scrubmeister

Skhilled

I've been trying to get a photo of a snowy owl for a few years now. However, I hate the cold and don't go out in it much...maybe that's why?!?!?  :2funny:

Great post, Maxx!  8)

Zacharia

Nice to see ya all still here and you hit the nail on the head Brother ... a bit late but wish you all a great new year regards Jr.   :coolsmiley:   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTVer5UOYs8 Hello all