Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 177
Total: 177

Responsive Themes?

Started by Scrubmeister, Mar 18, 15, 09:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxx

Yes SMF 2.1 may just be, as responsive as possible, without a complete re write of the system. Even the complete mobile plug ins,  I've seen for for board and stuff, only give basic frame of things the, site themes not use much in them. just real basic stuff.

I'm just hope that many wake up and not put all their faith and eggs in one basket, this is very dangerous, I don't care what they say about security, things are all but secure .. with your private matters, when ever you set up an account on the major sites, that are under attack daily, that's not very smart, and peeps, putting all there bank and all that on phone.. Not a smart move IMHO!
I only wish the technology is used for the right reason, and this cloud business is another wrench in my gears!
A little off topic but, need to know stuff!
The net is not a safe place, and being social is the worst in my book!

I'm just getting to old :)
thing are not what them seem!

Skhilled

The world has never been a safe place. This is why security has always been my top priority on the net.

yorkie

How about SSL support?

maxx

yorkie,

Welcome to our site!
I'm not and expert on Security but have been work on the net for many years , It seems security is big issue these days, I for will not trust many place if any 100 percent!

SSL is great but seems some may have hacked it, in some occasions. If you are going for a Business site,  like a store this is a must have but, not 100 percent. in my opinion, if man made it, man can break it!
Constant monitoring  and maintaining is a good thing!

regards,
Maxx