Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 223
Total: 223

Love “Quotes”

Started by Crip, Jul 09, 11, 03:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crip

Love is the most beautiful thing in life. Who does not want to feel loved? Who are the lucky ones who can say that having someone who love them a lot, means nothing? Love, can be from your parents, your pet, your dear ones and from that once-upon-a-time stranger who now showers you with all the love you could ever imagine. Yet love is like food, the more some people get it, the less they value it, the less they recognize it. Well here are some inspirational love quotes to make you people think about love.

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me. Love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. ~Jimi Hendrix

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. ~Dr. Karl Menninger

Spread love everywhere you go. First of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting. ~Mother Theresa

It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving. ~Mother Teresa

There are four questions of value in life. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.

It is better to lose your pride with someone you love rather than to lose that someone you love with your useless pride."
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

ZarPrime

Oh My Gosh !!!  I absolutely "Love" this topic. :)

Crip

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Maxx

That's very nice Jeff,
These are things I talk about all the time and the word love is .so much abused now days.

We all have the Good and the Bad inside and it's up to us all on what takes control. it's very easy to be bad and very hard to always be good and this is the challenge we are giving in life!

regards,
Maxx

Crip

Bottom Line:

God Is Love.

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.