Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 298
Total: 299

Hello Sticky

Started by Maxx, Jan 08, 14, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Hello and Good Day to all hope everyone is doing good and in the best of health this fine Sunday! Another Day another Start >>

regards,
Maxx

aura

morning all.... as i go to bed in aussie land...

i hope everyone is doing well...  :sb:

aura

Maxx

Sorry for the late reply, Doing good and hoping your the same thank you!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

Good to see you Maxx.  It's snowing here again today.  Is it ever going to stop? :-\

ZP

Maxx

Yeh it cool like you know what here and Zach, is chopping wood to keep warm up north there, I can't even cop sticks :) Are they ever gonna fix your water Bro??

Hope you guys are doing good!

regards,
Maxx

aura

i wonder if we can work out some half way meeting point *chuckles* i will bring some of my heat and you can bring some of your snow and wow i think we could make the perfect weather.

nice to see you both.

aura

Maxx

The way this crazy world is acting and no one does anything to help, you never know what's next it's getting in places that never did and hot in places that where always cold.. someone needs to wake up lol! :)

Just thinking about the young and what will happen. I'm too old to do anymore!
Great seeing you Aura! Stay good Friend!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

It's a good idea Aura but I don't know if would work or not.  Some days it actually gets a little warm but, most of the time, the temperature is staying below freezing all day.  Nice to see you though.

Quote from: Maxx on Feb 06, 14, 10:31:57 AM
Are they ever gonna fix your water Bro??

Maxx, I don't know.  It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.  5 schools closed early today because that licorice smell came back and sent a couple of peeps, students and teachers alike, to the hospital.  We've had this problem now for over a month and it just keeps coming back like a bad headache. :tickedoff:

ZP

aura

ZarPrime has your water been fixed yet?

how are things with you Maxx?

i hope everyone is doing well... life has kept me busy ...plus my baby ....which is my forum *grins*
i am now doing a monthly newsletter ....not sure if thats to drive members nuts or me *S*  but on a serious note, i started a "meet a member" and i decided for my first month to write about Jeff, cos he had been a member of my forum, i had posted on our board when Jeff passed away but i thought this way all our members can read it.

time to cook dinner here in aussie land, take care all.

aura

Maxx

aura... thanks for dropping by, I spoke with ZarPime a few days back and he is OK, but not feeling well, So I asked if would Take his time and get better! I don't believe they have fixed the water issue yet, but I sure hope so soon. Not much on the news about it lately!

Glad you are well ! and I send my best to you and yours!!

regards,
Maxx