News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,737
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 229
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199

Today's Snow Out My Way

Started by ZarPrime, Feb 13, 14, 08:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

This is a slideshow of my snow pics from today, as a flash file.  The first 5 pics are looking out one of the rear windows of the place I live in.  When it snows, I can often see some deer playing.  I can't see them unless there is snow on the ground.  I didn't see any today so I'm going to check again in the morning because that's when they are out there most often.  The most I've ever seen is 6, I believe.  BTW, the last pic of the slideshow shows my thumb on my cane.  Thumb to bottom of cane was about 9 inches and that's how much snow we got today.  We're supposed to get another 5 inches or so tonight.

ZarPrime's SnowDay-2014-02-13 album on Photobucket

Maxx

I don't miss that at all :)

Nice pictures though!

Maxx

Scrubmeister

Looks like here this morning.

More on the way for tomorrow night.

Took me 4 hours on a tractor to clean this one up.  :P

Maxx

Yes It's does not want to let up..crazy!

Take care you guys!

regards,
Maxx

aura

wow, thats a lot of snow, the weather has been so extreme so far this year.

please take care and thanks for sharing the pictures.

aura

Oldcrow

I live in Michigan we have had more snow this year than in the pass 10 or more years..

This morning we just got a quick 3 inches, then pouring down rain came, now they claim it'll turn to freezing rain..

Nice for traveling by air, my son and his wife just flew out this morning for a few rounds of golf in Myrtle Beach.

Just  hope the power stays on..

Maxx

Say Friend Nice to here from you and glad all is good, yes the weather crazy and getting worst every year now. Tell everyone to take care though !

regards,
Maxx