Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 44
Total: 45

Back N Black

Started by Dragon41673, Feb 26, 16, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon41673

I have an older theme from Crip called Back N Black. Attached is a screen shot with an area circled in red that I want to put an additional logo into.

If I recall, it used to say "BACK N BLACK" or "Simplemachines.org" there...but I removed it. Now, I cannot remember how to replace it.

Any thoughts?

Thank you very much
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

maxx

Sorry Bro.... been under the weather big time:

So go to the admin >current theme >write down the link,, under: "This theme's images URL:" leave it blank or remove the link text> site name will appear.

Find this image in your files, via FTP and down load and remove from your site > http://ariesgamesandminis.com/images/AriesLogo/Wide_var02_Light_394x112.png
then your site name will appear.

the back N Back will not appear, you'll need to get a copy of the theme, or find the original location of the img logo!

regards,.
Maxx

Dragon41673

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather, and sorry that maybe I caused some confusion or am not reading your response properly.

I want to keep my logo on the top left, but I want to place something in the top right where the red circled area is.

I could have sworn it said simplemachine.org or Back N Black there...but I pulled that from the section when I installed the template years ago.

Thanks

maxx

Cool, in that case, go to the admin> current theme> scroll down to the form fields for the theme logo or images, see if there is place the add the smflogo? if not the a php file will need to edited and I'm not certain, how that theme is set up..

Maxx

maxx

BTW you can not place and image there anyway, your swiper-slide will be affected, and the img will no show as is and your site is looking real nice, if the is the same site.

It maybe edited, but not so easy, the vert slide is in the way!

If this is only the front page it will still need an PHP code fixed and edited of the smf index file

Maxx

Dragon41673

Quote from: maxx on Mar 01, 16, 05:28:40 PM
BTW you can not place and image there anyway, your swiper-slide will be affected, and the img will no show as is and your site is looking real nice, if the is the same site.

It maybe edited, but not so easy, the vert slide is in the way!

If this is only the front page it will still need an PHP code fixed and edited of the smf index file

Maxx

What do you mean the "swiper slide"? Are you referencing the main sales site, or the forum? I'm trying to add an image in the top right of the forum theme, I know there was one there before...so why would I not be able to add one again?

maxx

Because someone had changed the code as far as I can tell! I will try to research this when I'm feeling better.. have serious health issues ..Sorry!

Maxx

Dragon41673

No problem, take your time, your health is more important. Feel better & good luck!

Dragon41673

Maxx...hope you're doing better. After toying around with it for some time...I found the string I removed from the index template php, and added the original from a backup copy. Edited the string as needed...and I have my image in the spot I wanted it!

maxx

Good News,
I was trying to find the Theme to How Jeff coded it, but did not. So glad you got :)  :up:

regards,
Maxx