News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,749
  • Total Topics: 1,374
  • Online today: 79
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 44
Total: 44

Hello Sticky

Started by Maxx, Jan 08, 14, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Good Morning all >>> Hello Scrubmeister, and Hope your doing good!

regards,
Maxx

Scrubmeister

Maxx - Yes, doing well.

No major snow lately, just cold.  :)  Maybe a Northeaster on Wednesday?

Been a long winter but I'll take that over fire, flood, hurricane or whatever. 

Is your water back to normal yet?

Maxx

Good Day to you Bro and Yes it's bad all over, the planet alignment chnages shifted stuff so it will never be the same again, I expect things will just get worst, with the years to come.  I'm getting prepared, if not for me but for the young ...little at a time, gathering paper plates, bath tissue and paper and plastic stuff, wet wipes, keeping extra water and containers available. If the power goes out for a few days, I'll at least be somewhat ready for that..Once it happens, it's too late and it takes time for help to get to you or anyone, so best be prepared as much as you can.

You can survive 2, 3 or 4 days at the most with out water and weeks with out food, so very important to keep drinking water handy at all times, and always replace the old water for the new, when buying!

Of couce where you are posbibly snow may come it handy, if hard pressed.

All the best to you,
Maxx

Scrubmeister

Being prepared is a good thing.

You're right, once it happens its too late.

We live pretty prepared here. A bad storm or losing power in the winter is a real possibility.

ZarPrime

Quote from: Maxx on Mar 01, 14, 10:11:07 AM
aura... thanks for dropping by, I spoke with ZarPime a few days back and he is OK, but not feeling well, So I asked if would Take his time and get better! I don't believe they have fixed the water issue yet, but I sure hope so soon. Not much on the news about it lately!

Glad you are well ! and I send my best to you and yours!!

regards,
Maxx

Maxx is right, I haven't been feeling well for awhile but I decided it was time to check back in again.  Today is the first time I've logged in here for a couple of weeks and I'm glad to see that nobody is having any major problems.  I'm going to try to log in at least once a day now, if I can.  As for the water problem, it seems that, for the most part, the issue has pretty much been solved.  The CDC finally announced about a week ago that our water is now "safe" to drink and bathe with.  I'm still using bottled water for drinking but I'm pretty much back to using the Water Company water for everything else at this point.  Before then, nobody, the DEP, the Health Department, the Governor's office, the Water Company, the National Guard who is doing the testing, nobody would use that word (safe) to assure people that they could drink the water again.  The national news has slowed down wrt the chemical spill but it's still a hot topic here.  The tanks that leaked are about to be dismantled starting this week, Saturday.

I'll be in and out here in the next couple of days if anyone needs me.

ZP

Maxx

Hello, Jim!

Glad you checked in I was getting worried agian and I'm not all that well either. But don't want bring anyone down so ... talk at you all later! Be good and be Safe!

regards,
Maxx

aura

take care you both of you ....
crinkles my brow .... adds you both to my prayers list....
hugs
aura

Maxx

aura,

Thanks and hope your good and taking care also. Thanks for checking on us ole folks!
Sorry Jim, just talking old for me lol!

regards,
Maxx

Maxx

Hello Jim, Hope your Good Bro!

I don't even see you at TP any more!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

Hi Maxx,

I check in over there about once every 3 or 4 days for now, just been extremely busy.  I might be having some more surgery soon, will find out Monday for sure.  I'll send you a PM about it tomorrow.  Keep things going Bro', as best as you can.  I'll catch up soon.

Jim