Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 186
Total: 186

Ambassador For 2.1.1 Released!

Started by trams, Mar 02, 22, 10:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trams

Any chance to have Ambassador upgraded for SMF 2.1.1?

Skhilled

Sorry, but I've been busy getting a new server, setting it up and then moving all of the accounts to it. When that is done I'll start upgrading Ambassador and CleanTek. ;)

trams

Skhilled

Sorry, but this server is giving me fits! I hope it gets resolved soon so I can get back to my life!

trams

Don't worry. I'm using another theme in the meanwhile and most probably I will take it.
Thank you!

Skhilled

I forgot to tell you that I started working on it. I'm still trying to get this stupid server going. LOL It seems the support for the control panel I normally used has vanished, unfortunately. So, now I'll have to find a new one and take time playing with various ones until I find one I like. LOL

Skhilled

Been playing with it... ;)

https://docskillz.com/doctest/index.php

There's a few things that need to be adjusted but it's starting to look good, so far.

Skhilled

Sorry it has taken so long but this is almost completed. I just need to fix a few things in responsive.css for mobile devices. ;)

Skhilled

I'm not sure what happened but the test site for things went really weird on me for unknown reasons...

QuoteI saw this yesterday and downloaded it and tried to upgrade my 2.1.1 theme testing forum but got errors. So, I dropped all of the tables in the db and deleted the files and used the full install. Install went fine and the site loaded. But whenever I would click on the Home button or the same link in a breadcrumb it would take me to the install page again! Yes, I checked and the install.php files were not there.

I tried 3 times yesterday and once today and got the same thing! WTF? I have never seen that happen before. So, I completely deleted the db and the files directories and created new ones with a different name and now it's finally working!

That was the weirdest SMF thing I've ever seen! LOL

At least it is working now but now I have to start over! Arrrggghhhhh!  :'(

Skhilled

Ok, I figured it out...finally! It was a bad browser tab in Firefox. I deleted that one and opened another and tried again and the upgrade worked! The sad part is I'll have to start over to avoid any problems relating to the last site. :(

At least I'm finally back on track. :)