Guests: 224
Total: 224

Ambassador 2.1 For RC2 Is Here!!!

Started by Skhilled, Aug 03, 19, 10:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon41673

Sure thing...

Main sales site is www.ariesgamesandminis.com

I've been toying with different colors on a test site, none sit well with me, but changes to colors are forthcoming.

You can see there is a blue that is used on the main site, which is kind of a teal/light blue...that's going to change to a bit darker one.

The purple I'm going to slowly work in, as I did with the hover coloring on the product listings...but I think I may want to go a bit darker that the purple that's showing. That was being used as a test bed for some people I trust to give me proper feedback on how it looks to them (many are pro artists that I happen to know...so they come in handy for that kind of stuff).

The blue I'd like to use, is featured on the "robot" that is the mascot of the site...just need to dial it in just right...and find time to actually do it.

Didn't realize you were ready to jump right into this! LOL
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

Skhilled

LOL, I just finished Ambassador and was trying to figure out what theme to work on next. With 70+ themes there's a lot to choose from. I made a comment in the CleanWhite topic asking if anyone had a theme they wanted to see updated. One person said Ambassador then you asked for Back N Black.

Yeah, I know nailing down colors can be a challenge. I used to be into Photoshop a lot more years ago but stopped to do other options like running a hosting company, beta testing software, etc. as well as starting to teach myself how to do this.
Btw, great looking site!  O0

Dragon41673

Yeah, all the colors I like, don't look good on the background, which then makes me pull out other colors for the background, which then make the site look like poop. Oh well...

Whatever you can do, would be awesome! Thank you very much!

Skhilled

First, I'll have to learn how to update the multi-color theme for RC2 then I can begin editing the separate themes. My partner who know a little more than I is currently in the hospital. I may have to wait for him to get out first...if I don't figure it out sooner.

Dragon41673

I'm sorry to hear that...hope they recover from whatever is going on quickly!

Skhilled

Skhilled

This theme has been updated for a forgotten color change. The first post has been updated. :P

In index.css, change line 2454:

#pick_theme .selected {
background: #cddbe6;
}

To this:

#pick_theme .selected {
background: #1f1f1f;
}

Skhilled

Quote from: gaza07 on Aug 12, 19, 08:37:40 AM
Awesome theme Thank You  O0

How do you like the hovers...when it changes colors when you put your mouse over various things?

trams

Quote from: Skhilled on Aug 03, 19, 10:17:38 AM
You can download it in the attachment below. You can also see how it looks using the 2.1 demo site. If it does not show automatically for you just use the "Theme Select" block at the top left and change it to the theme of your choice:

https://www.jpr62.com/demos21/index.php?theme=3

Have fun!  :D

I finally updated SMF to 2.1 RC2 and I installed this amazing theme!
Thank you so much!