Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 519
Total: 519

Three issues with the Anecdota theme

Started by Glitch, Jun 13, 11, 06:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Yes Agreed, but you may also want to do a un-install, then a fresh install, your DB table should not change. but back up just in case!

regards,
Maxx

Glitch

Quote from: ZarPrime on Jun 19, 11, 09:42:46 AM
Glitch,

Have you asked at the SimpePortal site about how to change the location of their copyright?

ZarPrime

Well...I haven't, exactly, asked at THEIR site...rather the thread for their mod support at SMF.  I did, however, search their forum for related issues using SMF 2.0 Gold...and have discovered there is a copyright placement issue with their current version, 2.3.3.  I'm waiting for them to update.

However, I put everything back to normal, regarding my current footer...and it would seem that Crip's copyright is placed on the same line as the "XHTML | RSS | WAP2" line.  It was like this before the installation of SP.  Shouldn't this be addressed by Crip?  It would seem that any additional links to the footer of Anecdota should fit, centered, both horizontally and vertically within the dark blue area of the footer...and this is not the case.

Just asking...however, Crips copyright should be on a separate line...and it's not.

willemjan

Search in index.css for: #footerarea

Change its padding to what you want. 2em looked good ;)

Glitch

Quote from: willemjan on Jun 21, 11, 04:22:55 AM
Search in index.css for: #footerarea

Change its padding to what you want. 2em looked good ;)

Thanks, willemjan...

Actually, 1.75em looks even better... ;)  Still have to fix the issue with Crip's theme copyright, though...on same line as "XHTML...".

Edit...

Inserted an HTML break tag inside his code on indextemplate.php and it seemed to work.  All that's left now is a fix for SP's copyright and it should be "golden".  Thanks for the help, guys!