Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 459
Total: 459

Three issues with the Anecdota theme

Started by Glitch, Jun 13, 11, 06:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitch

Okay...two of the three issues have been resolved...even the main menu has been taken care of but, I'm still having an issue with the StopSpammer legend in the Anecdota mod.  I've already attached the image above for that particular problem...here is that same image (with NO issues) in the default theme...see attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Crip

i know nothing about mods already installed ??
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Glitch

These are the mods I have installed...

As you can see...my SMF is not that heavily modded.  Also, EzPortal has been disabled...for the moment.

The coder for the mod that is having issues has been notified and he is looking into the issue, as well.  He has told me it is a css issue...so, that's why I contacted you.  He is not sure what the fix is...since his css is heavily edited.  Also, he is using your Anecdota RC4 version.

Still...why does it work in one theme...and not the other?

Glitch

Instead of starting another topic...I have one small css title issue with a portal I just installed.  (See attached image).  Is this an issue with the css for the mod or, the theme?

The titles for the blocks on the Curve and Core themes are fine...it's just the other themes that have this issue.

Can someone point me in the right direction with the css, again?  The mod is SimplePortal...but, since it's fine on all other themes...it has to be the css with this one...I would assume.

Edit...

Never mind.  It was a portal css issue.  I just uploaded the portal's css to the theme's css folder and it fixed it.

ZarPrime

Quote from: Glitch on Jun 16, 11, 08:58:40 PM
Never mind.  It was a portal css issue.  I just uploaded the portal's css to the theme's css folder and it fixed it.

Yep, there is a topic here somewhere about that issue and yes, it's an issue with SimplePortal.  You did the right thing.

ZarPrime

Maxx

You'll need to take the portal.css from you SimplePortal package and FTP it to your theme's CSS folder to fix this... it's usually an issue with SimplePortal!

regards,
Maxx

Glitch

Thanks, guys...love the support I get here!

Hopefully, one last issue...

The theme copyright appears on the same line as "XHTML RSS WAP2" line.  See attached image...

Anyway to have copyright above that line, instead?  It also appears the same way on my "Reference" theme of the same author.

Crip

Are you able to put S\portal copyright where you wanna ?
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Glitch

Well...I removed the XHTML/RSS/WAP2 line that was causing the issue with the copyright for your themes, Crip, but...I still don't know how to fix the issues with the SP copyright.

ZarPrime

Glitch,

Have you asked at the SimpePortal site about how to change the location of their copyright?

ZarPrime