Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 498
Total: 498

White or Balck

Started by hygron, Jul 17, 11, 01:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hygron

I haven't modified themes ion over a year or so.  I need a refresher Crip.

1SMF 1.1.14
TP 1 rc2

1.  How do I change the name from WhiteorBlsck to my name on this theme?

2.  Can I insert my own banner?  Instead of the stock font of theme?

3.  Lastly.  Isn't it true that the answers for this will be the same as for all your current themes?

OK 1st issue.  I just logged onto docksidepartyband.com and I have white or Black theme installed.  Everything was fine when I stopped working last nigth...
Now I have no NavBar.  Cannot get into Admin or anywhere.  Suggestions?

Thanks, h

hygron

Well I know what the problem is.  I assume all the themes here ae for 2.0, and cannot be used on 1.1.14

Crip.  Do you srill have themes for 1.1?  I sure hope so.  The whole reason I am building this site for the band is the fact;  I knew 304 of your themes would work great.

Later,  puh puh plleeeeez. :D

Crip

hygron ,
I've never made a 1.1 Theme of WhiteorBlack .. sorry?
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

hygron

OK.   I guess what I meant was.  Do you still have a gallery of 1.1 themes.  I am having problems finding them.  At least some that I like.

Maxx

Quote from: hygron on Jul 17, 11, 02:39:45 PM
Well I know what the problem is.  I assume all the themes here ae for 2.0, and cannot be used on 1.1.14

Crip.  Do you srill have themes for 1.1?  I sure hope so.  The whole reason I am building this site for the band is the fact;  I knew 304 of your themes would work great.

Later,  puh puh plleeeeez. :D

have you considered upgrading you SMF version to the latest one, there have been many changes mainly with security and stability?

Soon the support for older themes will end if not already!

regards,
maxx

Maxx

Crip has many real fine themes for the latest SMF version, I'm sure you'll find something you like!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

hygron,

All of Crip's themes available here are SMF 2.0 compatible.  Crip still has some 1.1.x themes available at SMF.  There is a link in the "Quick Links" menu block at the top of the right panel here called "Crip SMF Themes".  That link will take you to his themes on the SMF site.  Be sure to pay attention once you are there to the themes that are for SMF 1.1.14.

However, Maxx is right.  I suggest you consider setting up a test site with SMF 2.0 Gold and the latest TP and do some experimenting with the SMF 2.0 Crip themes.  I don't think you'll be disappointed. ;)

ZarPrime