Guests: 482
Total: 482

Need INFO

Started by king julian, Oct 09, 10, 04:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king julian

Hi!

I`m new around here, and I need one simple info:

Can you please tell mi the name of this theme (picture), and where can I download it? Is it free or premium theme?

Many thanks... :)

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3230/clip2y.jpg

We have this forum of ours, and we are in attempt to upgrade it and change its appearances, and we would like to use this theme as a default (actually, we are still choosing theme, but this is the best that we found it for now)...

Maxx

Not sure if this theme will be available? It is the site's default theme for now, but I"m Crip could help you chose a theme or something, I think the theme is called "zonetheme"?

regards,
Maxx

king julian

Thanks so much for answer... :)

We were searching for some time to find a nice default for our forum, and this would be perfect... sure, we have some 15-20 other possible choices (both smf 1.1.11 and  2.0, if we decide to upgrade), but this is top for now...

So, again, if anyone can tell me, I need the theme name, is it available for download, and where?

Sorry if I`m bugging you, but this is very important for me now...

Thanks again...

Maxx

You may also want to visit Crip's demo site: http://demo.jpr62.com/
and at the top of the page you'll find a drop down menu of many of his free themes to chose from or look at!

regards,
Maxx

king julian

Just been there, found some very nice themes, but not as good as this one...

I hope that the admin will have some answer to my question...

Crip

Quote from: king julian on Oct 09, 10, 05:29:05 PM
Just been there, found some very nice themes, but not as good as this one...

I hope that the admin will have some answer to my question...

hi ,  :)
..this one isn't for download , however I can make you one 'just like' it for a small donation ..
... that's the best I can do so , if you'd be interested ? .. PM me if you want/...?

Crip~
------
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

king julian

Thx for replaying, you have a pm... :)

Crip

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

king julian

@Crip

Here it is...

I spoke with my admin, and he agreed about your offer... he is ok with $25 for the theme...

Now, he has one important question: how difficult is to change from 1.1.11 to 2.0 standard, can we transfer a whole database of forum easily from one to another standard without any danger of data loosing or something like that?

I know, this question must be stupid, but we are no experts in this, so... we must ask... :)

Crip

Yes ,
you will not loose any Forum Data , it's not very difficult to download a LARGE _2.0 RC3 Upgrade & run the http://ww.forum.com/upgrade.php .. Back Up Everything ==> / Database / folders & files , just in-case..Be sure to be using SMF Default Theme while doing all this .. any problems just Post it.. and I can send the theme Download link via PM here..

If you'd like ..? ,.. I can also do the Upgrade for you if you make that:: $35.00 .. but that's Your choice?

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.