News:

On Deck: Next is "Orangeline" For SMF 2.1.4! ;)

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,749
  • Total Topics: 1,374
  • Online today: 503
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 495
Total: 495

Need INFO

Started by king julian, Oct 09, 10, 04:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king julian

Thx for everything, I`ll contact my admin and be back again soon with a details, and I`ll tell him about your upgrade offer... he had a man that did the maintenance, but he will just maybe like your offer...

Best regards...

Crip

Theme is finished already as-well :up:
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

king julian

Excelent!...

And one question from me: I like the option in my forum profile, where I can change the forum theme for me only (from an existing list)... is this possible in 2.0? Is it maybe in some way dangerous for forum safety?

Thx again...

Crip

No , as far as choosing your own Profile Theme it's all the same as 1.1.11 just easier.

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

king julian

So, I can have my themes collection in my profile option? That would be awesome... :)

Ok, I just contacted my admin...

He is delihgted with your offer, and I will give you our forum and site link, so that you can see who we are... we are the most visited orthodox christianity portal in our sorounding...

And he asks can you also, acording to this chosen theme, do a small redesign of our main site page, and how much will that cost?

The links...

site:

http://www.pouke.org/index.php

forum page...

http://www.pouke.org/forum/index.php

If needed, you have english lang option on page top...

Crip

Any theme you have now will not work on a RC3 Forum , unless Updated ..

Upgrade i can do -- main\site theme I can't do any redesigning .. it's just not my Thang..

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

king julian

Ok, the redesign we will do...

About themes - in other words, not only the original 2.0 themes, but upgraded 1.1.11 themes  can work on 2.0 forum?

I called my admin, is currently bussy, when I get any news I will post...

king julian

Just made contact with him, it is all ok, we would like you to do the transfer from 1.1.11 to 2.0 RC3, and the theme adding for $35 (and implanting of additional themes if that`s ok /you know, the ones that I`ll change from time to time/, for these I already have a listed collection, that I can send to you)...

What is our next movement?

Crip

I need info via PM --
ftp: // Host // Username // Password // .. possibly even Cpanel => Username // Password // Domain // jpr26.com ..??
.i'm free to begin now with your Upgrade 1st. ... also your Forum will likely go for maintenance mode during the upgrade just so you know..
---------

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

king julian

Yeah, these data I will provide as fast as I can...

Since the forum will be shot down for a while when under maintenance, I need to ask my admin when can we do that...

I will be going about this now, when I have it all that takes, I`ll be back... :)

Hope that it is not a problem if I don`t get all before the tomorrow...