Started by Lyfing, Jan 11, 12, 08:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

yes indeed .... looking real cool!

regards,
Maxx

Lyfing

Thanks!

All it really takes in knowing how to make images and what numbers colours are :uglystupid2:

Quote24 "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A24-27&version=NIV

Crip has given us many rocks upon which to build.. ;)

Later,
-Lyfing

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Lyfing

Hail!

The colours didn't show up right in Firefox..

>>> http://i40.tinypic.com/33pfp4x.png

I noticed the ones that weren't right were .pngs so I made them into .gifs and changed the code in index.css accordingly.. :P

Later,
-Lyfing

Maxx

It's always best to use png images, and especially with dark themes, so there is no distortion on the outlines of the images and bg's of those images the transparency is always better. I would also avoid using drop shadow effects on any image for a dark theme.

If the images are png, you can change the index.css to call for them, but I'd never change the image it's self to fit the CSS.

We mostly use png and jpg images, but jpeg will not be transparent, so if you need transparency I'd always use the png.

hope that makes cents  :)

regards,
Maxx

Lyfing

Thanks!

I'll keep that in mind.  I like tinkering with this stuff.. :uglystupid2:

I just made them .gifs because that is what all of the others already were that showed up right..

Later,
-Lyfing

Maxx

I did not read this complete thread, but do u have link, So we can look at your site?

regards,
Maxx

Maxx

I think it looks very nice and clean, on my 24" LCD/LED HD monitor, checked with the RGB mode... looks real good, unless I'm missing something!?

regards,
Maxx

Lyfing

Thanks!

I used the word clean myself about it..

Later,
-Lyfing