News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,749
  • Total Topics: 1,374
  • Online today: 330
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 295
Total: 295

Actualism Recent Post Misssing?

Started by jawaba, Feb 09, 12, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawaba

First, thank you for all your effort.

I just recently upgraded and am using the Actualism theme.  This may have nothing to do with the theme, but my recent post that normally display at the bottom of the home page have gone missing.  Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.  I apologize if this has noting to do with the theme.

www.caneycreekmolds.net

In Him,

Jason

Crip

Quote from: jawaba on Feb 09, 12, 11:53:17 AM
First, thank you for all your effort.

I just recently upgraded and am using the Actualism theme.  This may have nothing to do with the theme, but my recent post that normally display at the bottom of the home page have gone missing.  Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.  I apologize if this has noting to do with the theme.

www.caneycreekmolds.net

In Him,

Jason

hi,
is it showing on SMF Default Theme Curve as well? + did you use the Large_Upgrade Package ..?
http://www.caneycreekmolds.net/index.php?theme=1
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

ZarPrime

Hello jawaba,

Welcome to the CripZone.

Crip, I looked at theme #1 on his site and it doesn't show on there either.  I think he might just have it set wrong.

jawaba, you're talking about the recent posts that display in the info center at the bottom of the board index, right?  go to Admin --> Configuration --> Current Theme and set "Number of recent posts to display on board index:" to whatever you want it to be, other than zero.  For instance, on this site, that number is set to 7.

ZarPrime

Crip

That's kind of what i thought ZarPrime. ;)

thnks,
Jeff
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

jawaba

Quote from: ZarPrime on Feb 09, 12, 12:57:13 PM
Hello jawaba,

Welcome to the CripZone.

Crip, I looked at theme #1 on his site and it doesn't show on there either.  I think he might just have it set wrong.

jawaba, you're talking about the recent posts that display in the info center at the bottom of the board index, right?  go to Admin --> Configuration --> Current Theme and set "Number of recent posts to display on board index:" to whatever you want it to be, other than zero.  For instance, on this site, that number is set to 7.

ZarPrime

That was it - you nailed it.  Thank you for helping.

In Him,

Jason

ZarPrime

No problem.  Topic marked solved. O0

ZarPrime