News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,749
  • Total Topics: 1,374
  • Online today: 518
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

Tweaking BR Finale Theme.

Started by bordercollie, Feb 19, 12, 10:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bordercollie

Thanks, Crip but sometimes (like every month) I want to change the banner/logo size. Where do I change this? Location in file?

And how do I make it "NON collapsible ?

Maxx

If you want to change the image just up load the new one and over write the old in the same directory, via FTP. as far as the up shrink that code will need to removed for the template file and also you banner now is way off to the right side, if Crip is busy, I may help U tomorrow with this, if you like! and it's OK with Crip??

regards,
maxx

Crip

yeah,
cool with me bro'

Crip
=======>
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

bordercollie

Quote from: Maxx on Feb 24, 12, 03:59:32 PM
as far as the up shrink that code will need to removed for the template file and also you banner now is way off to the right side,

regards,
maxx

I don't understand the above part. I did understand the beginning and ending part of what you said.

Maxx

Your image is floating to the right side way too far ( the Top Banner ) It needs to be redone, I'll need to get in and change the index.template and then set it so it can be controlled by the index.css file. this will allow us to control the positions and size via the index.css file..

and the collapse is done using what is call up shrink! the little arrow up top there!

And it is a little harder than it sounds.

regards,
Maxx