Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 506
Total: 506

redzone88 smf 2.0 rc4

Started by Roach, May 30, 12, 10:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roach

Hey guys can I change the background of the boxes, and the background that the boxes are on, and the background of the entire site, so that it is all one color and if so how?

Also the menu box which contains the links to forum, home, downloads, help...and so on i want to make a bigger font, change the color and possibly even change to buttons... (instead of plain text) How can i do that?

Also can i remove the header of the blocks?

Or should i be asking for a custom theme?

Crip

.. hey bro,
..it sounds like your trying to re-do quite a lot of the Theme..>!
==> ..it would probably be easier to make a Theme like you want , so
it sounds like a custom job would be best?

http://www.mohhellraisersclan.com/forums/index.php

But, That's your call to make......?
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Roach

so where do i go from here?

Crip

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Roach

i meant do i start a new thread or....just tell you here what im looking for

Crip

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Roach

basically i want all the background to be the same color of black that is the background of my header/banner.

I do not want the "blocks" to have title bars.
The idea is to have it look as though everything is floating on a solid black background, rather than formatted in "standard" blocks. Blocks are still there but they dont appear as blocks, only the content in the blocks show....x

On the left column for the menu links the size of font 2 font sizes larger and possibly red buttons around them, same as the menu links across the top. The top item to be the banner/logo same width as the forums, as it is in my site now but have it above everything else instead of the menu links being above it.

The tsviewer and server viewer, (to be added soon)will be on left but the vertical spacing of the blocks in the left column to sort of stretch the content down so that the left and center columns face off at the bottom.

I would be happy tho with just a full black background the rest above is just extra stuff that would make it better...(for me), but not really a big thing  because your work is great as it is and i dont even know why i dont just thank you and shut up...

I been using this theme and i like it allot, took a long time to find one that worked for me, but ya...black background would make a nice effect. if i really could go all out i might even say an animated firey or fire clouds or something but thats too much at the moment...

Roach

Kinda like this but this has buttons way too big and the left column is on the right...just referring to the basic idea here.

Crip

I see what you saying , But==>

I think starting over Entirely is the best , & easiest way to do all you need....?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Roach

you would know better than me. I don't know nuttin, nada...

Like i said the biggest thing I want to change is the background to black and i could be happy like that forever...maybe...hahaha
edit: is it just a few places for that to change color to #000000 for the backgrounds?

But if starting completely over then those other picky things i pointed out can be addressed too...

Is this terribly expensive? edit: ( Oh ya i forgot there was a price sheet somewhere here i saw ....Sry)