Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

Back rain 1111 & black rain v2

Started by Berdie, Oct 30, 10, 08:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berdie

Hello, new to your site and love it!
I'm wondering if you can tell me how to add a forum button? Or if you have any themes that have them built in already.

Tiny portal 1.0 RC1
SMF 1.1.11

Themes installed, BlackRain 1111, BlackRain V2

Thanks Crip, Berdie

Maxx

Berdie,

Crip will be back in the morning, he just signed out, but I would recommend that you update your SMF version, and if you need a custom them Crip will do one for a fee, but if your looking for and updated old theme it possible he will not update it, depends on the demand.

But if you click below on the Demo redirect icon it will take you to his demo site you may look over all the nice free them he has, and I by the way am testing the paid premium theme Damaged and it looks real good...and it up to date with SMF 2 RC3.

regards,
maxx

Berdie

I've updated to SMF2.0 rc3, So I'm looking for a free theme with a calendar and forums button in the menu bar that will work with TP. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Berdie

Maxx

Berdie,

If you look through the demo site and and find any RC3 ready theme, and set up your calender in the Admin Configuration>Core features you will have a Calendar button, if that theme uses buttons, if not a link. you will need to check them. the forum button should appear if you are using and set up the TinyPortal system, You will also have a Link or a link and drop-down for TP also while in the Admin mode or signed in as admin.

There is a button at the lower portion of this forum that will take you to the demo site, so you can chose a theme that suits your needs, you may check each one for looks and feel also. After you have done this select the one you like and download and install through your admin section. If you need future assistance please feel free to let use know!

There is also a Link to the TP site, if you have issues with the portal system!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

Berdie,

Let me also throw this out there.  Besides the themes for SMF 2.0 RC3 that Maxx mentioned, the 2 themes that you mentioned in the subject of this topic are both still available in SMF 2.0 RC3 versions on the SMF Themes site.  However, Crip is in the process of checking his themes right now to make sure that they work with SMF 2.0 RC4 (just released).  The original Black Rain has already been updated for RC4 but it should still work for SMKF 2.0 RC3.  If not, then you could update your site to SMF 2.0 RC4.  All of these themes will add the Forum Tab to your top menu automatically if TinyPortal is detected.  The links for these themes are as follows ...

Black Rain for SMF 2.0 RC4 (BlackRain204.zip) --> http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=118 (Should also work with RC3)
BlackRainV.2 for SMF 2.0 RC3 (blackrainv2203.zip) --> http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=348
BlackRain V3 for SMF 2.0 RC3 (blackrainv3.zip) --> http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2216

On the Calendar, are you talking about the Mini-Calendar like we have near the bottom of the left panel on the FrontPage of the TP Support Site (Link here --> http://www.tinyportal.co.uk/index.php )?  If so, that is a block code snippet (code used in a php block) which is available on the TP support site.  Ask me over there and I can give you the link to get the code.

ZarPrime

Crip

tomorrow all BR themes will be up to date .. i gotta take a small break from updating themes ..
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Maxx

I knew you were up to something LOL!

regards,
Maxx

Crip

did 3 more this day , could`a been more , but ISP went off a few hours..Lol.

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

ZarPrime

Hey Bro', I wasn't trying to push you into anything.  I was just trying to explain to Berdie that the Black Rain series was not available here but rather over at SMF. ;)

ZP

Crip

I know that bro , all BR themes are updated @ SMF Theme Site

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.