Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 323
Total: 323

CZ_Multi SMF 2.0.2

Started by TinMan, Jul 10, 12, 02:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinMan

When i view the theme, the color selector in the top right shows a grey box around it for some reason (see attachment), even when viewing on the demo site.  Although the screenshot you attached HERE doesn't for some reason.

Crip

..hi,
I think i know what that is ...... brb
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Crip

I can't duplicate that with these browsers..... Opera, FF, Safari, Camino..?
.. possible screen Res.?  I'm `1920x1080 Res.  ? I do not have IE.

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

TinMan

yeah, i'm using ff also... on your demo site it now goes away when using 1024x768 maximized... although i still mostly use 800x600 ;D

Edit: Btw would it be possible that if you go into the themes settings, set a specific color and "disable user variant selection" to have the three colored bullets at the top right not show at all?

Crip

They stay I think , but they don't >click< .. i think?

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

TinMan

They may not click, even if they do, it still stays what color you have it fixed to anyways i think.

Thanks for the reply.

Crip

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

ZarPrime

TinMan,

You must have a really, really old monitor if you are still using 800 X 600.  For the past 3 years, the largest percentage of people still using that resolution is 1% or less and even 1024 X 768 is only 13% as of January of this year --> http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_display.asp

I don't see the issue you are seeing with FireFox using a screen resolution of 1280 X 1024.

ZarPrime

TinMan

yeah it went away when maximized at 1024x768 on the demo site... Actually i have one of my pc's ran to my tv, i just like 800x600 because things are bigger and maybe easier on the eyes lol.

Zorica

Hi, Crip. Nice theme, but I have a small problem. What to do to can use CBI mod  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=511

Its works on defaut theme, but not on multi. I make icons in folder "icons" on CZ, and on red, blue and dark theme, but no efects. :(

Sorry for English.

Best regards.