Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 511
Total: 511

Remove Members: Post: Topics from above boards

Started by brnmllr, Dec 29, 12, 11:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brnmllr

I am working on embedding a forum into a site and have removed the header and made some other changes to integrate the site better. I have not been able to find where to remove the items circled in the attachment.

Thanks for the great theme, this has made the integration a lot easier.

Thanks
Brian

ZarPrime

Well, I can't see anything on your site except a login screen so it's difficult to diagnose your issue.  However ...

Though I'm not positive about this because it's been awhile since I fooled with these settings, if you go to Admin --> Configuration --> Current Theme, and find the setting that says "Show statistics on board index:", I believe that is the setting that controls the display of that stuff you have circled in the image you posted.  If that checkbox is toggled "On", the stats will be shown in the Info Center at the bottom of your BoardIndex which you seem to have removed.  If the checkbox is toggled "Off", the stats will be shown at the top of the BoardIndex (the stuff you have circled in your image).

If that doesn't answer your question satisfactorily, you will need to setup a temporary Admin account and PM me the login info so that I can poke around your site and see if I can fix it.

ZarPrime

Crip

Thanks ZarPrime ,
====>this has nothing to do with "WhiteBox" Theme ,  just a lack of SMF knowledge.
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

brnmllr

Thanks ZarPrime I am not real familiar with SMF and I assumed the check box only showed the stats and was not a toggle for where.