Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 305
Total: 305

Cleantek Upgrade

Started by talkleft, Mar 28, 13, 06:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talkleft

Hi Crip,  I just saw on Simple Machines that you upgraded Cleantek 2.0 on Feb 13 2013.

I am using Cleantek 2.0 from 2012 and smf 2.03, soon to be 2.04.

http://forums.talkleft.com/

Are there instructions anywhere for installing the upgrade?  If I upload it, will I lose all my customization (header, page width, color scheme etc?)

Thanks very much.

Crip

You should see it in > admin >click >install /.../.kind of a Notice! .. it's not hard to do  LARGE_UPGRADE_PACKAGE_2.0.4 .. manually!
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

talkleft

Sorry, I was asking if there were instructions for upgrading the theme,( not the version of SMF).

I assume I should upgrade the SMF version first, and then install the upgraded theme.

My question is whether  I will lose my customization (forum width, header, colors, etc.) if I upgrade the theme.

Thanks and sorry if my question wasn't clear.

Maxx

You can do as always, admin Current theme and adjust you width there or edit the  Index. Css wrapper or what ever Cri called it in this theme. if you need help with this just let me know I'll try! your current settings should remain the same on the theme, but you will need to reset  from the default to the theme in questions once you finish the upgrade/

Please note the biggest problems come from mods that are not u to date and real old themes :)

regards,
Maxx

Crip

However the theme is 2.0.4 ready , it has been awhile√√√√
Update your version and you'll be satisfied. I'll lock this topic for now.
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.