Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 232
Total: 232

Dark Classic

Started by Itchigo, Jun 27, 13, 05:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchigo

I'm not sure if this is a separate mod, or a mod to the theme itself. When you upload a file (game), you fill this out and it starts a thread about your file. Here's an example from another site showing what I mean. Not shown are author, and credits. They're at the bottom.

Crip

HI,
i would rather see YourSite-Theme ScreenShot if possible?
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Itchigo

Crip

it being Classic YabbSe Theme => i will need to see, but if a mod , you may need to manually install it , not sure yet?

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Itchigo

Gotcha, I'm in no rush. Just something on my to do list. Thanks!

(If only the captcha was this easy grr). :taz:

Crip

the one like i have here??

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Itchigo

Yes, I had a hard time reading the letters. Even listening to the numbers wasn't really clear.

Crip

Quote from: Itchigo on Jun 27, 13, 05:54:21 PM
I'm not sure if this is a separate mod, or a mod to the theme itself. When you upload a file (game), you fill this out and it starts a thread about your file.

What happens?  = /> when .mod is Activated ??

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Itchigo

Right now you go to the downloads area (1.jpg),  pick your category, and upload. There it sits, unless you start a thread telling everyone about it. Right now, I start a thread and post the link back to the file.

What you see are categories in 2.jpg. I also have child boards, named the same as the sub-categories.

So, when you put a download in the (example) Full Screen Recreations area (category), I'd like it to start a thread in that board with a "Click here to download this file" when you upload and not be 2 separate things to do. I've seen the other sites do this, but, they don't use SMF.

Also, I'd also like to make a block in Simpleportal, showing the latest downloads, with a link to the download. (Name, Sub-Category, Author).

My knowledge is limited, I literally taught myself to use a computer almost 5 years ago. I can do some basic html in Simpleportal, but that's about it.

Maxx

ItchigoAnything dealing with the portals you'll need to visit the site that makes the portal and ask them what to do or read up on this stuff, we all and learn by reading and trying things out...Don't want to sound harsh, but this site is only for CZ themes and their support if you find an error in the theme, custom work is another issue!

regards,
Maxx

Crip

=>> true Maxx ,
Itchigo => we really focus on "the Theme itself" so we can help -- , if a mod causes a problem -- we really can't help..

=> I myself , no nothing about Portals , Just "Tiny_Portal" .. it's the best out there IMO.

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Itchigo

Gotcha, no problem. I didn't get a reply at smf, so I figured I'd ask. I just didn't know if I was dealing with modifying the theme, or installing a package. From what I'm guessing, it's the first one.

What about changing font sizes? I like the "large print" you have here. Are all the adjustments in the same place if I wanted to go up a size or 2 on everything?

Thank you by the way if I didn't say that already. :sb:

Crip

ur welcome ,  ;)
& remember the ""Theme we will help/fix it back.

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.