Users: 0
Guests: 711
Total: 711

Help with a logo

Started by filipe, Dec 28, 10, 02:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filipe

Quote from: willemjan on Jan 12, 11, 06:56:16 AM
I noticed that you have been playing with my code on your site. I've seen it working on your site. Why did you change it back?
I had to change because it did not work.....I am sorry, I like alot this Theme, but I think it will not work with this logo, I think he is to big :-\

willemjan

Actually I have seen it working on your site while you where playing with it. If you just let me tweak with it a bit, I can fix it  ;)

filipe

Quote from: willemjan on Jan 12, 11, 09:13:02 AM
Actually I have seen it working on your site while you where playing with it. If you just let me tweak with it a bit, I can fix it  ;)
The problem is that with me it is ok, with others members is  the screen resolution, they do not see the logo in the same way that I see, and I think is what they use, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.... :'(

willemjan

I know what your problem is, and I can fix it for you. I just need an admin account to do so...

willemjan

Thank you for the login details. Somehow I can't touch index.css from the admin panel. So I downloaded it. Here is the changed. Now upload this with FTP, then empty the caches. It should work on every browser...

[attachment deleted by admin]

filipe

Quote from: willemjan on Jan 12, 11, 09:45:11 AM
Thank you for the login details. Somehow I can't touch index.css from the admin panel. So I downloaded it. Here is the changed. Now upload this with FTP, then empty the caches. It should work on every browser...
Hello
Look it is not good...... :(

willemjan

No, it is not...
I'll get back to you 1 sec

It is centered tough ;)

willemjan

Ok, try this

filipe

Quote from: willemjan on Jan 12, 11, 10:01:28 AM
Ok, try this
Look, it is not good this..... O0
I have go to do something, see you later, thks for all the work everyone here in the forum are doing for me :smitten:

willemjan

Ok, allmost there... Now this one