Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 676
Total: 676

bout to go blind BlackRainV2

Started by breakfader, Jul 28, 11, 04:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

breakfader

Don't laugh now, but look. I posted the other day about the shout box. And i can not find the text code to save my life. I seen somebody with this theme with little buttons beside his child pages or new post or something. Why i can't have that.  :-[ is the dark prince theme yours if not I'm gonna delete it. I like your new one.

P.S. will someone make me a banner please. anyone....anyone.... :D

breakfader

ZarPrime

The Prince of Darkness theme was made by someone else, not Crip.  I can't even find it on the SMF themes site anymore.

On changing the Shoutbox bubble color for dark themes, there is a topic over at TinyPortal on that --> http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=32443.0

You might want to read the whole topic as Maxx posted a few tips on that on the second page of the topic.

Now, as far as this part --> "little buttons beside his child pages or new post or something. Why i can't have that."

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  It's kind of confusing to me.

ZarPrime

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

breakfader

Thank y'all very much. This one i found some fix but everytime I fix one problem its another in tiny portal. All the article functions arent right. Will one of you fix it for me please.  :angel:

breakfader

O yeah, and a twitter  for the member profiles. havent found one that works yet.

ZarPrime

You know what?  We can't fix SMF Mods here.  We can only help with your themes.  They have good support at the TinyPortal site but I guess it doesn't matter anyway since it seems that you have another portal installed now.  Good luck getting help with that.

ZarPrime