Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 192
Total: 192

An issue with Archway

Started by agent47, Feb 08, 11, 08:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

Really?  I'm looking at it right now with both Opera and Chrome and it looks the same (see attached image below).

Question ~ Is your Forum still set to English-utf8 or is it English right now, as I mentioned to you in the PM over at the TP Support Site?  It looks fine to me right now.  Perhaps clear your browser cache and try again.

ZarPrime

[attachment deleted by admin]

agent47

Cleared cache and still looks that way, both on FF and Chrome. :/
Yes, I saw your post and now it's running on English - (ISO-8859-1). This is very weird.

ZarPrime

Well, we'll just have to wait for Crip to look at your index.template.php then to be sure.  The problem has to do with some white space that is being added into the file.  I don't know if this has anything to do with sites that run English-utf8 as you were doing earlier or not.  Anyway, as I said, I don't see the question marks on there anymore and I did see them the other day when I first looked at your site with Archway running with English-utf8.

BTW, that index.template.php file you attached above ~ That is the index.template.php from your Archway folder and not from the default folder, correct?

ZarPrime

agent47

Quote from: ZarPrime on Feb 08, 11, 12:20:05 PMBTW, that index.template.php file you attached above ~ That is the index.template.php from your Archway folder and not from the default folder, correct?

ZarPrime
Yes, that's from the Archway folder.

Maxx

We need a copy of the index.template.ph to change the "»"
the one it has is an out dated one. ( not read by some browser like the FF 3+.
this is in the navigate_section or (tree) that will fix that one if you replace with the one I posted here, the other at the top probably should not be there looks like some that got add while the header was changed or modified by the user!

But search the same file should find it!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

Crip and Maxx,

Since you guys have probably never been to his site, can you take a look at it with Chrome and/or Opera and see if you see the question marks up to the left of the logo and in the linktree?  I don't see them now, though I did the other day when he was using english-utf8 as his default Forum language.  His default theme is not Archway right now so you'll have to look at Archway with theme #5.  The link to his Forum BoardIndex would be this --> http://www.superheroalliance.net/index.php?action=forum;theme=5

ZarPrime

agent47

Quote from: Maxx on Feb 08, 11, 12:27:22 PM
We need a copy of the index.template.ph to change the "»"
the one it has is an out dated one. ( not read by some browser like the FF 3+.
I've attached it in post #06.
Crip is probably working on it as we speak.

agent47

Hey Zarprime when I viewed the site on the link you just posted above, I don't see the question marks. But as I'm logged in, it's visible. That's freakishly weird....

ZarPrime

Yes, that is weird.  I must admit, I'm totally confused. :buck2:

ZP