News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,749
  • Total Topics: 1,374
  • Online today: 306
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 294
Total: 294

Bug on B l a c k - R a i n V.2

Started by Branko, Mar 17, 11, 07:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branko

I find a bug on B l a c k - R a i n V.2 theme.
See this image,please.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Crip

hi ,
i will look at this , most likely it is IE causing that ..
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

willemjan

Could we have an link + login?

We only need login if we can't see the who's online list as guest ;)

Branko

IE7 and Mozzila Firefox3.6.13 also.....solution,maybe,like this http://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php/topic,229.msg1315.html#msg1315

Quote from: willemjan on Mar 17, 11, 08:13:19 AM
Could we have an link + login?

We only need login if we can't see the who's online list as guest ;)
I see as a regular member for all online with MSN

Crip

r u wanting help??  -- or not?

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

willemjan

Please give us an link to your website...

Crip

Ok i looked at my 113 install & i do not have that alignment deal , FF, Opera, Safari browsers!!

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Crip

Quote from: Branko on Mar 17, 11, 08:45:46 AM
www.satforum.me
......Future reference , always provide a Link-To & your SMF version.............

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Branko

SMF 1.1.13 , http://satforum.me/index.php?action=forum

Maxx

BR looks great on your site friend!

Please note that some sites may look off center and to the right side if your monitor resolution is set at or below 1024 X 768 in IE7 or IE 8, so it may also be a good idea to let us know what resolution you are set at and the browser you are using when having these issue.. all these things can not always be satisfied, but the good news is that you may search and find a script to auto detect the browsers and resolution ( I think) of the visitor.

regards,
Maxx

Branko

Also visible in posts

ZarPrime

As a Guest, I cannot see the issue you are referring to (see attached image).  Please switch your Forum temporarily to the default SMF theme and see if it happens with that theme as well.  As an Admin, you should be able to switch to the default theme by clicking this link ...
http://satforum.me/index.php?theme=1

If you can't switch to the default theme with that link, you may have to "Allow members to select their own themes." under Admin Configuration Themes and Layouts.  If you see the same issue in the default SMF theme then the likely cause is one of your SMF Mods.  Please let us know.  If you can't figure it out, you will need to create a test account with Admin access and PM the login info to one or all of us so that we can actually see the issue.  The ones of us that you can send the login info to are Crip, Maxx, willemjan, or ZarPrime.

The login info that we need is ...
1.  site url
2.  Username of test account
3.  Password of test account

Please do not post this info here for the public to see.  Send one or all of us a Personal Message with the info instead.

Also, are you seeing this issue with a particular browser, and, if so, what browser are you using when you see it?

ZarPrime

Branko

Thanks for your reply.It is possible that a some mod create this error.The first step is uninstall some mods which are "related" with this part of forum.The second is certainly that you are the proposed.
Thanks again

Maxx

Branko,

Just a few hints.. when posting a possible support question, It would be best for everyone, if you could state what browser/s you are using or if it happens in all, the Version SMF and the Theme and what portal system you are using, and we can better go from there, to the other possibilities. and another thing as you already mention, too many mods and or outdated mods may be to cause!

regards,
Maxx

Branko

Hello Maxx,thanks for your reply
I uninstalled some mods,but no change.The same is in  posts (see attached images in the previous post).I think ...the error is in the script because it does not show the icon.With Blackrain_alt theme (the same author) no problem(see attached image),also the default core theme and Babylon works perfectly. I tried browser(s) IE8 and Mozilla Firefox...same result.
Thanks a lot
Data:
SMF 1.1.13 |Adk Portal 2.0 RC3-3

EDIT:With ICQ and AIM no problem

Branko

I looked in In BlackRainV2_11112\images,no msntalk.gif icon ...Blackrain_alt have this icon.The difference in the number and type of icon in both themes is obvious.Can I add this icon??
Regards

Maxx

Yes you can via FTP or File Manager, please make sure they are named the same, and When Crip logs on we'll see if everything is compatible! ( versions).. thx!

regards,
Maxx

Crip

..i must have messed a few there..?  Lol..  :police:
-------

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Branko

Solved via FTP ...
Quote from: Crip on Mar 19, 11, 10:39:26 AM
..i must have messed a few there..?  Lol..  :police:
-------
I understand ...it is important that we found.If I see something else,I will write here.

btw I used the icon from your Blackrain_alt theme

Thank you,regards

Maxx

Glad you got it fixed friend!

regards,
maxx