Users: 1
Guests: 300
Total: 301

Split SMF copyright info from footer

Started by agent47, Mar 22, 11, 07:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent47

Site URL: http://www.superheroalliance.net

Could someone please be kind enough to tell me how I can split the "SMF copyright info" so that it falls right below the dark footer space as it looks on this site

Please do tell as I have been trying to figure this one out for quite a while now....

Here's a screenshot of what I mean:

Thank you...

Crip

SMF really doesn't want there Copy/Rights touched , so I dunno?
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

agent47

It's just about moving it below the dark footer area. It's not like I'm gonna remove it or anything.

Crip

Understood , but I have no idea how-to?...i have never did that before.
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

ZarPrime

agent47,

I looked at your site and it seems that your links below where you have "Superhero Alliance", like Home, Moderator Team, Twitter, and RSS are all part of the footer.  How did you place those links into the footer?  What you could do, since you are using TinyPortal, is to put those links into a TP bottom panel block to split them from the footer and then you'd just have to worry about changing the actual background color of the footer, which would be everything below that.  Changing the footer on a theme is a little bit more difficult if you've never done it.  It involves editing the main_block.png.  Maxx and Crip know more about how to do this than I do.

ZarPrime

Skhilled

I think there is/was a footer mod at SMF that helps to make edits to the footer.