Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 312
Total: 312

A blue Flagrantly?

Started by voyager, Jun 06, 11, 02:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZarPrime

It's usually not necessary to lock a topic but this one got so bloated, it's probably not a bad idea.  However, we need to do a better job of letting members know that, if they have more than one issue, they should indeed start a separate topic for each issue.  Not only does it keep topics from getting long like this one was but it is much easier for other members to find the answer to a similar problem by simply doing a search.

So, voyager, you should have started one topic on the linktree issue, another one on how to add the login box to the header, another one for another issue (I can't even remember how many issues this topic actually had and I'm certainly not planning on going back to read the whole topic to find out.)

Anyway, Willemjan, sorry I had to quickly go out of town briefly and wasn't able to help you but if looks like you solved all the issues.  Good Job. O0

ZarPrime

Maxx

Attention members!

Everyone here wants to help you, but at time it gets out of hand!

All true, and I don't mind helping with bugs if any! but some of these guys get You started and don't finish until we do a complete custom theme for them, this what I try to avoid. ( Custom work is not free) it's supports the site maintenance!!

Like Crip said his themes are free,   ( there are also so many to chose from.)
if we have to completely modify and or customize  them by hand.
And if they have too many issues it's best we get a list, then correct them on there site and then tell you, the user what we did it>!

Can't see writing a book every time some one needs custom work done... I have found that Crip's theme do not have that many bugs, that we need to have pages of instructions and well over 50 or 60 post!

So in short if you want to change the Nav menu, User areas, headers and php coding, then chances are you need custom work, and a donation maybe required.

We can also help with minor logo and or image edits as well as one or to CSS edit!

I have placed rules and guidelines for the members to read follow!

regards,
Maxx