Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 196
Total: 196

CleanWhite 2.1 - Old Style

Started by Skhilled, Jun 24, 19, 10:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldcrow

I installed it on my live forum, works good on there.

trams

Quote from: Skhilled on Jun 24, 19, 10:45:06 AM
Next up will be Ambassador! Have fun!!!  8)
Will it work even with SMF 2.0.15?

Skhilled

Quote from: Oldcrow on Jun 26, 19, 12:16:59 PM
I installed it on my live forum, works good on there.

Ron, open the zip and upload /images/boardicons.png to the same folder on your server to get the original icons. If you just want to make the one in your screenshot black then download that image from your server and make it black.

Quote from: trams on Jun 26, 19, 04:37:14 PM
Will it work even with SMF 2.0.15?

No, these will only work with SMF 2.1 as it says in the first post. If you want this theme for 2.0.15 there is already a version in the downloads. I am just upgrading and making new versions of the themes we already have so they will work with 2.1.

trams

Quote from: Skhilled on Jun 27, 19, 08:18:16 AM
No, these will only work with SMF 2.1 as it says in the first post. If you want this theme for 2.0.15 there is already a version in the downloads. I am just upgrading and making new versions of the themes we already have so they will work with 2.1.
Sorry, my bad. I was looking for a responsive version of Ambassador for SMF 2.0.15 and I misunderstood your announcement. Ambassador for SMF 2.1 will be full responsive?

Skhilled

Yes, all themes for 2.1 will be responsive, it is built into the SMF 2.1 code. ;)

Skhilled

@Ron, did you get it working the way you want?

Skhilled

CleanWhite has been updated to include a fix. Please download from the first post or change the following code:

Index.css line 2562, change this:

#pick_theme .selected {
background: #cddbe6;
}

To this:

#pick_theme .selected {
background: #1f1f1f;
}

Hatshepsut

Hello,

I am using SMF 2.1 RC2+ (last Github build).
The Cleanwhite theme is not compatible with this build, I use only index.css file (and some images) from your theme, fully replacing CSS file in default theme.

That is my test forum: https://bg-nacionalisti.org/test/index.php

I have two questions:

1. How to add your copyright info into the footer?
2. In message index, there is a white space in the subbar, is it possible to fix this?

Click =>

Skhilled

Hi Hatshepsut and welcome to CZ! :)

1. What browser are you using because I can see the white space but it is not in the same place as the image you are showing. It is also not in the same place as the link you give to your site. All browsers I've tried do not show it in that place but do show a white space.

2.  Have you made any code changes to the theme?

3.  The RC versions of themes here are solely designed for the SMF.org version that is in their downloads and not for the Github versions. They update too often to keep up and there are 70+ themes here. So, we personally do not support the Github versions.

The copyright can be adjusted in index.template.php although it appears it was modified by someone because some of it is missing. Specifically, the "Modified by The BuildzHosting Team" part which is missing. If you remove the copyright then you'll have to fix it on your own.

Hatshepsut

My browser is Google Chrome, the white space is different, because I'm using moderation icons in the right.
Guests can see white space at the end of subbar:

Click =>

I don't made any code changes, I just have copied index.css file, and some of images (main_block.png, menu_gfx.png, menu_gfx2.png).
All the rest of files are from SMF default theme.

P.S. I have added your copyright info, you can check whether it's correct  :)

You can see the modified theme also onto my working forum, with background and board icons in addition:

https://bg-nacionalisti.org/BNF/index.php?action=forum

I have made some changes in its index.css file about the footer.