Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 185
Total: 185

Theme archive

Started by lurkalot, Nov 08, 10, 07:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Hey Jeff.  Do you have any of your old SMF 1.1.x TP 0.9.8 themes hidden away anywhere?  I still use 0.9.8   ;)

Crip

Hey Mick ,
well yes I do have most / all 1.1 themes @ SMF , tp098 convertible .. most are 1.1.2 / 1.17. :up:
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

lurkalot

Jeff, had a look here http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?action=profile;u=28329

Bit of a job finding any SMF 1.1.12 TP 0.9.8 themes though.  was just looking for some old themes to tide me over until I upgrade later on. :'(

Maxx

Quote from: lurkalot on Nov 21, 10, 09:48:28 AM
Jeff, had a look here http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?action=profile;u=28329

Bit of a job finding any SMF 1.1.12 TP 0.9.8 themes though.  was just looking for some old themes to tide me over until I upgrade later on. :'(

If you go to the same url you posted above and look at the discription it will give you the versions of the themes and then click on the one that fits you version 1.1.12 and you should be able to down load( select) the one you want I saw many there just now!

hope this helps!

regards,
Maxx

lurkalot

Maxx, thanks, I also saw several themes for my version of SMF 1.1.x, but I was referring to Jeff's themes converted for Tinyportal 0.9.8.   

He had some nice ones before SMF 2 came along.  ;)

It's not a biggy, I was hoping to freshen up my old site for a while until I upgrade to SMF 2 and Tinyportal 1.0 RC1.  ;)

Maxx

He may have some, not certain of this, guess we need to wait!

regards,
Maxx

Crip

@ lurk ,
Mick i have most 1.1 themes , they need TP_098 Converted which i can do .. any  (Named) themeS  in Particular?
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.