Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163

CleanWhite 2.1 - Old Style

Started by Skhilled, Jun 24, 19, 10:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Here's CleanWhite updated for SMF 2.1 RC2! This version has the old style categories. Within the next day or so, I'll post one with the updated category style.  O0

Next up will be Ambassador! Have fun!!!  8)

EDIT: Updated this zip. Was missing a custom thumbnail.png file.

Edit: fixed white text in admin area, under current theme settings.

Oldcrow

Nice skin just uploaded it but I'd like to see a small change see image.

Skhilled

So, you want that border removed between the board icon and info sections? The old style has the borders with a small white space between them.

Oldcrow

Quote from: Skhilled on Jun 24, 19, 12:02:54 PM
So, you want that border removed between the board icon and info sections? The old style has the borders with a small white space between them.

No not the border, The theme skin is excellent, I'd like to see the  image  I'd like black the same colour as the skin, not that blue colour.

Skhilled

I'm not sure what you've done but those are not the icons included with that theme. There is no blue in that theme. You can see that theme in the link below. I created a brand new test site and installed it on it before posting it to make sure it worked as it should. What is the SMF version you installed it on?

https://skhilled.com/rc2_updated/index.php

Btw, this version does include the added code for the posting icons which are shown at the bottom of the categories on the forum page.

Scrubmeister

Oldcrow

Quote from: Scrubmeister on Jun 25, 19, 05:00:27 PM
He created a new theme!  :)

Probably did but I removed default1 and put cleanwhite in place, still came out with the blue

Skhilled

So, are you saying that you edited or removed the default theme? If so, you should never do either one. It will cause you all kinds of problems. If you use a custom theme just change to the new theme. If you want a copy of the default them make a copy and edit that instead and give it a different name.

Quote from: Skhilled on Jun 25, 19, 09:30:42 AMWhat is the SMF version you installed it on?

EDIT: Updated the zip. Was missing a custom thumbnail.png file so you can see the preview image in things like a theme block.  O0

Oldcrow

Quote from: Skhilled on Jun 26, 19, 08:12:53 AM
So, are you saying that you edited or removed the default theme? If so, you should never do either one. It will cause you all kinds of problems. If you use a custom theme just change to the new theme. If you want a copy of the default them make a copy and edit that instead and give it a different name.

Quote from: Skhilled on Jun 25, 19, 09:30:42 AMWhat is the SMF version you installed it on?

EDIT: Updated the zip. Was missing a custom thumbnail.png file so you can see the preview image in things like a theme block.  O0
defult1
No I didn't remove the default skin.. When you install a new skin below it says something like default1, I just changed that to cleanwhite. It goes back to default after..

Oldcrow

Version Information:
Forum version: SMF 2.1 RC2
Current SMF version: SMF 2.1 RC2

Reinstalled again from the first post download, still got the blue icons..

Only one way to install the skin