Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 189
Total: 189

Hello Sticky

Started by Maxx, Jan 08, 14, 08:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

Here you can Say hello , good day or what's on the clean  side of your brain Ha Ha!

I start, Hello! I all hope your having a great day and start of the New Year! Take care with the ticker and the back with all the snow!

regards,
Maxx

aura

smiles softly, what a good idea Maxx.

things are going well for me, getting all sorted out after Christmas/New year visitors.

beautiful day here today, enjoying it as we are in for a heatwave next week im told *S*

Scrubmeister

Hello!

That's about all I can say. Not too much on the "clean side" of my brain today.  ;D

Maxx

Well good day all an the weather here seems to be getting back to normal hope it's the same going for others out there! Have a good one all!

ZarPrime

It was a rough couple of days, no doubt, and I had appointments both days which forced me to leave the house and go out in it.  It wasn't much fun really.  I'm sort of recovering from it today but I'm still a little worn out.

ZarPrime

ARG

I am not sure if there is a "clean side" of my brain. I am just glad that we have no weather watches, warnings or advisories for the first time in two weeks. After an ice storm followed by a blizzard that dropped 16 inches of snow paired up with sub zero wind chill warnings, it's actually feels warm outside at 15-F degrees.

aura

all these dirty brains, lucky my angel side just shows here  :angel:

i think this thread could become like my agony aunt section, where i have a daily moan  :D ...what a thought hey... Maxx are we allowed to post here often, like its a shoutbox or something or am i gonna get in trouble *S*

today on Elements my board, i blew up my smileys, is that really hard to do, cos i did it, anyway i fixed it, without any help so i was very happy. 

got a new member also, so that was good *S*

aura

ps... miss you Crip, i can feel you checking out what we are up to

Maxx

Good Day _aura _ Friends!

Can't say much on a shout and some tend to use it for support questions ( not Good) and it needs to be maintained just the same and things get deleted too often.

I'll stick with this to see where it goes LOL!

regards,
Maxx

Maxx

Good Day all Hi Kin, Welcome to CripZone!

The weather seems to be going back to normal winter stuff here!
Best wises to those who homes are in danger and without water out there, if you are near by, please lend a hand if you are able!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

I should probably let everyone know that I am right in the middle of this Federal Disaster.  The leak happened probably less than 1 mile from where I live.  We are in our 4th day of not being able to "drink, cook with, bathe in, wash dishes with, or wash clothes in" the tap water.  Luckily, I was able to go out and find 3 cases of bottled water a couple of nights ago.  If it goes on much longer, I think I may have to go out and see if I can find plastic bowls and utensils because I am just about out of clean dishes.  Since FEMA and the National Guard are all involved in helping people, I don't think I'll have any problems finding what I need though I might have to go to several places to find the items I need.  The next news conference is in less than an hour now so maybe they'll have some good news soon, at least we can hope so.

Surrounding states are sending stuff into the area so I think we will be able to wait it out but I probably will only be on here just sporadically until this is over.

ZP