Users: 0
Guests: 192
Total: 192

Les (Lesmond) Needs Your Prayers

Started by Skhilled, Dec 09, 23, 08:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

It truly pains me to tell you all this, but:

A few months ago he told me he had bad pains in his stomach that wouldn't go away. They've ran all kinds of tests and scans, etc. on him but could find nothing. He was online maybe once per week, maybe. And even then he has been very brief. He's been spending most of his time laying down and trying to sleep cause the pain is so bad.

Two weeks he told me that he was in so much pain he just couldn't take it anymore. That bothered me a LOT because I've known him for over 25 years and have never heard him talk like that. I could tell that he was very depressed and it worried me a lot.

About 5 days ago, he told me that he only has about a month to live! I was blown away!!! That's all he said and nothing more. I haven't heard from him since. The mother of his children and longtime partner are living together. She has diabetes and had her leg amputated about 2 years ago and relies heavily on him!

I knew something had to be very wrong, especially, when he kept telling me that every scan, etc. turned up nothing. Then I would only hear from him once a week or every other week because he was in so much pain.

Dave (Deezel, not the one here) is an old friend to both of us and we were always on Telegram almost daily. He got in contact with his daughter via FB who said he has cancer and it has spread throughout his body. They don't expect him to live to see Christmas this year!

I'm asking for your prayers and support for him and his family. If there are any changes, I'll let you all know.

Skhilled

I regret to tell you all this... This morning his daughter said that he passed away peacefully with her mum and his dog by his side. :'(

Scrubmeister

So sorry to hear this. 

Rest in peace Les. 

TwitchisMental

Ken.

Rest in peace Dear Friend. We will miss you and you will always be in our hearts and our prayers.