Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 198
Total: 198

Ambassador 2.1 For RC2 Is Here!!!

Started by Skhilled, Aug 03, 19, 10:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Can you tell me exactly which buttons you are talking about? We have the RC2 theme version installed on a RC4 SMF site and they all seem to be there. I think the ones you are talking about are under the "More..." button. Just hover it and you should see a dropdown.

EDIT, nevermind, I see what you are talking about. We'll look into this and thank you for telling us about it. :)

trams

Quote from: Skhilled on Jul 16, 21, 09:08:22 AM
Can you tell me exactly which buttons you are talking about? We have the RC2 theme version installed on a RC4 SMF site and they all seem to be there. I think the ones you are talking about are under the "More..." button. Just hover it and you should see a dropdown.

Here is a screenshot:

trams

Waaaiitt... it is truncated! That in the screenshot is a thread with some posts, but using Ambassador it shows only first post...

Skhilled

You are correct and I can't even logout use that theme. LOL It appears that we have our work cutout for us. LOL

trams

Skhilled

Who knows. Personally, I downloaded RC4 the other day and install TP to it but never got around to really checking it out. Since, I've found the errors you have reported I decided to delete the site and start over with nothing added and may prolly have to go over everything step by step. We did not make an RC3 version so the theme is 2 steps behind.

I haven't really been keeping up with the RC versions and more and more changes may come. I only update themes if people ask for them for the RC versions. After the final 2.1 is released then we'll start updating the rest of the themes.

lesmond

Have a look and see the progress of the RC4 ambassador https://host-for.top/smfrc4/index.php

trams

Can't wait for the attachment, thank you!

lesmond

Quote from: trams on Jul 24, 21, 11:20:21 AM
Any news?
Sorry no, came up with a few snags, need to works those out :-[