News:

On Deck: Next is "DarkModern" For SMF 2.1.4! ;)

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,737
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 229
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 189
Total: 189

Been One Year

Started by Scrubmeister, Jan 02, 15, 08:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrubmeister

Since our our friend and forum founder Jeff aka Crip passed.

Gone but not forgotten............... Jeff was an inspiration to me and I think of him often.

This site is here as a dedication to Jeff and to ensure he gets credit for all the wonderful themes he created.

Many thanks to Maxx for keeping this site running smoothly and offering support for those who need theme help.

Maxx

Thank You friend!

And Jim and I, We also remember all the Good times, We had communicating with Jeff on daily based, Sharing our thoughts and ideas and all the SMF Themes and related subjects, Jeff had always given his best to the SMF Community, as well as, The TP Team, He had never forgotten what they have done to help and assist Him, when needed the most. Jim and I were very close to Jeff and He was like Family to us, and was treated as such.
Jeff had Very hard road to travel, but he never gave in or up on any of the SMF user's they crossed his path.
Scrubmeister Joined us a bit later on and instantly became a friend of Jeff and Us as well, he is very important the keeping legacy of Jeff and him work and this site alive.

Zarprime, stops by daily to check the site, but has been going through allot, lately we know, would speak up, if not for these very trying times he has be going through! I'll leave his details up to him to express, but we do support Jim and what he is now going through!

I'd also Like to give speacial Shout out to Bloc and Brad and the complete TP Team, for their support in all the Years that Crip has traveled toward the Brighter side of the road!

Yes there is allot to say about our Brother, But I know he would us to keep it short and to point.

WE miss you and Yet I feel you are still with use in some way each day I check this site!

Maxx and the CZ Admins!

ZarPrime

One year ago today, we lost a great friend and team member here at the Cripzone.

Crip, AKA Jeffrey P Rodefer, left this world on January 2, 2014. He was my mentor, my great friend, and my confidante for several years. Today has been a tough day for me because I still miss him very much. Obviosly, I will never forget him, or even to forget to honor him on the anniversary of his passing. Please feel free to think about Crip for a few minutes and about what a great friend he was to all of us.

Please feel free to stop by his site at http://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php and say "Hi" to us, if you are still a member and so inclined.

Zarprime

Ken.

Rest in Peace Jeff.
We miss you here and across the web, in all the sites where you shared your friendship and talent.

The highlight of my experiences with Jeff stemmed from a conversation with him back in 2010, A Conversation With Crip~.
That conversation sparked an idea Jeff had that led to a Skype chat that included many of the TinyPortal support team of that time.
Great fun for all of us... and typical Jeff, he wanted to have us all be happy.

ZarPrime

Ken,

I vividly remember that attempt to get us all on Skype (I think it was all audio only since I don't think Skype would allow video for that many people) and remember it all starting with Jeff. Even though I spoke with Jeff quite a few times, I can't recall us ever being able to actually get him into a chat because of his early to bed schedule. It was fun to relive those times though, if only briefly.
:gp:

Ken.

Agreed ZP.
Like you, I talked with Jeff many times through the written (typed) word in forums, PM's and the like, but that one time that he and I spoke live and in person on the phone was my favorite interaction with Jeff.
He was a very special friend in the truest sense of the word and like everyone else I miss him.

Skhilled

Yes, he was an awesome man! :)