Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 210
Total: 210

Chainsmoke Racing

Started by NCSurfer, Dec 06, 12, 05:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCSurfer

Chainsmoke is the bed of a shuttled pickup truck. A common experience, a place shared, and a means to deliver the fix we all seek. It's covered in dirt, piled high with bikes, spare tires, an open cooler, and exhausted riders fired up for more. A place where we push back our helmets and laugh about the ride, the crashes, the good times, and the pain. We heckle each other mercilessly, yet encourage and coax the newbs into progression. It's why we ride.

And because we love to ride, we also love to race. Not the 'I'm radder than you' type of racing, but the run-it-chainless-cuz-it's-fun, stop to help a stranger with a mechanical, share that fast line you found with your friends, pin-it-and-have-a-blast kinda racing.

Chainsmoke is a gravity mountain bike race team, but it's foremost a group of friends who'd be hanging out together anyway. Just with cool jerseys.

http://www.chainsmokeracing.net/

Crip

Very nice NCSurfer ,
it sounds like a fun community. :up:
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Maxx

Yes very nice and yesterday I was watching a program on the History Chanel ( modern Marvels) on how they set up some of the track for these evens. very interesting! :)

Thanks for use Crip's theme there friend!

regards,
Maxx