Users: 0
Guests: 222
Total: 222

CZ_Multi SMF 2.0.2

Started by TinMan, Jul 10, 12, 02:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crip

hi,
i dunno nothing about .mods, I have manually installed a few way back but..
.. I can check it for one thing , if it's there i can't help you..
======Sorry bro''

Manually:        http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=511
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Maxx

Zorica,Sorry but..

the mod you are asking about is way ole and out of date and not compatible with the SMF Current version, I would not use this mod if I where you!
If you are using an old version of SMF, I would update that also... this is not a theme issue!

The 2.03 version of this mod requires manual edits to the Theme template. you should visit the Mod site to request help with this!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

Quote from: Zorica on Aug 08, 13, 01:45:44 PM
mod  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=511

Its works on defaut theme, but not on multi. I make icons in folder "icons" on CZ, and on red, blue and dark theme, but no efects. :(

Zorica, most mods for SMF 2.0.x will attempt to install itself to the theme that you are using, whether it's the default curve theme or a custom theme.  If the custom theme has a "BoardIndex.template.php" or a  "MessageIndex.template.php", or both, there is a good chance that the mod will have to be installed manually, especially if other mods have already modified the code in either one of those two files.  As you have figured out, it will install fine to the curve theme, and will probably even install correctly on SMF 2.0.4 or 2.0.5, as long as you emulate SMF 2.0.3 in the Package Manager.  I am not going to get into how to do that because there is a FAQ on SMF that will tell you how to do that.  This is what Crip and Maxx were trying to tell you.  It's important to read and understand what is written below about this mod, especially the parts that I have underlined.

QuoteCBI Modification
This modification gives you the ability to change the default board icons to ones you choose. All that must be done is; install this package through the package manager, make an icons folder in the theme directory that you are using. One more folder inside that for each board and place your icons there. Keep in mind that this modification only installs to the default theme, if you are using a custom theme with "BoardIndex.template.php" and "MessageIndex.template.php" files, they will have to be modified manually. Those are the only two files this package modifies. Follow the file structure listed below.

ZarPrime