News:

We have *Free* SMF 2.0 & 2.1 Themes for Download and Support!

Main Menu

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,736
  • Total Topics: 1,372
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 45
Total: 45

The All New Crip Zone Demo Forum!

Started by Skhilled, Sep 25, 17, 10:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

Well, more "updated" and "revamped". LOL What do you guys think? Registration is disabled. But it's mostly left the way he left it except for the upgrades, it was at SMF 2.0.4 and I add SP, for the theme select block to show off the 30 something themes there. Now users can see view them before downloading them.

I plan on trying to update the themes, if needed. Maxx was trying to help me learn these things be fore he disappeared...

https://www.jpr62.com/demos/index.php

Scrubmeister

We had talked about updating the themes but it seemed more than he wanted to tackle? Understandable considering his health.

Not sure what is involved with updating but would be nice if people could still use Crip's themes with current software. Think he would like that.  :)

Skhilled

Well, I am talking to someone who may be able to tell me what to do to get them updated. ;)

Scrubmeister

That sounds great!

Hope it isn't too much work.

Skhilled

LOL, with 30 themes to update? Yes, it will be even if the code is small. LOL

But at least they will work and people can download them without worry. ;)

Scrubmeister

Cut and Paste!

I would imagine coding is the same for all the themes?

Skhilled

That's the plan, mostly. I'm not familiar with the code but I assume most of Jeff's theme would have similar coding. If so, it should be easy as find where to add it then pasting or updating in the proper code.