Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

Updated Themes!!!

Started by Skhilled, Feb 07, 19, 11:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

The 2nd link is the new one Les and I are working on. That's the site you're supposed to register at:

https://skhilled.com/rc2/index.php

Skhilled

Scrubmeister

I registered but waiting on Admin approval?  :)

Scrubmeister

I got logged in. Looking good so far.  :)

Noticed that I had to look around for a place to log in. Only "Sign UP" was visible. Found the small Login or Signup at the top and used that.

Skhilled

Yes, that is the new look for SMF RC2.1. But I can add a menu button as well.

Switch to the default theme, Curves2, so you can see the new default theme unmodified.

Scrubmeister

I changed to Curve just to check it out. Looks OK to me? Would take some getting used to but shouldn't take too long. I see Notifications, Likes and a few other things in the software now. Would help those who use social media?

Keep up the good work! O0

Skhilled

Thanks, yes, they've added those two and drafts. Those 3 were the biggest mods out, imo.
But...I plan on adding some new things as things progress. I don't have too much more to do on the Ornament theme and then I'll work on the CleanWhite theme since my friend Ken likes it so much.

Skhilled

The first theme is almost complete for RC2! Cleanwhite:

https://skhilled.com/rc2/index.php?theme=9

Lots more in store!

Scrubmeister

Keep up the good work!  O0

Ken.

Quote from: Skhilled on May 06, 19, 08:09:20 AM
Thanks, yes, they've added those two and drafts. Those 3 were the biggest mods out, imo.
But...I plan on adding some new things as things progress. I don't have too much more to do on the Ornament theme and then I'll work on the CleanWhite theme since my friend Ken likes it so much.

Loving the CleanWhite for my forum... thank you, Steve.  O0 O0

Ps: No doubt in my mind that Jeff is looking down on your efforts and loving it!