Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 714
Total: 714

Scrolling profile pic (Cracked theme)

Started by kattara, Mar 22, 11, 05:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

I think your gonna need to let someone in your admin and see what the issue is, and if so pm the log-in info... but you really need to set you avatar sizes to a standard or max size.

regards,
maxx

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Maxx

Ok I limited the pix/image size through the admin cpanel, to 500px in width, so the admin needs to advise the members the following:

Avatars must not exceed 170px in width and 75 px in height

Pictures and Images must not exceed 500 px; in width, or they will mess up the forums width.

the picture in the post you showed me is way to big, and that person needs to re-size it to 500 x 210 in order to fit and say proportionate in size! I have on made if they need it!

Also adjust the BBC quote to the limit of 500 pix, so not to extend beyond the from width.

But when they up load a picture like this user has , it way too big because it code from the source.

regards,
Maxx

kattara

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Maxx!!  You're so awesome!!

Out of curiosity, where exactly did you limit the avatar settings?  I looked under "avatar settings" but didn't see it anywhere.  ???

And yes, I've editted the bbcode to 500px.

Thanks again!!!

Maxx

I re-sized the user avatar with photoshop so it would stay proportional to 175X73px.

regards,
Maxx

kattara

Quote from: Maxx on Mar 28, 11, 08:14:49 PM
I re-sized the user avatar with photoshop so it would stay proportional to 175X73px.

regards,
Maxx

Ah...  So you just manually editted the avatar.  OK.  I guess I couldv'e done that!  lol  *slaps hand to forehead*  Thanks again, Maxx!!  (Can you mark this as solved?)