Users: 0
Guests: 483
Total: 483

What are Your favorite Crip Themes?

Started by Maxx, Mar 20, 11, 11:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

fussilet

Hello, I am not making themes these days, my mother and father are sick and old, I take care of them, by the way, I am a mathematics teacher and live in Turkey. If you come by, I will wait for you, I will be honored to host you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urfa

Skhilled

I am sorry to hear about your parents. I am 61 years old so I will get there sooner or later. ;)

I did not know that your were a mathematics teacher! Cool!

I am honored by the invitation! I wish I could travel to faraway places, however, I am not rich enough to travel that far. LOL

I remember reading a lot about the history of Turkey (and other countries) when I was in school. I've always found it interesting that how we are so far away but so much alike in some ways but different in others...in a good way.  :coolsmiley:

VastOne

Darkmodern is a Crip theme I used on VSIDO.org forever and loved it, i would love to see it converted to 2.14

Skhilled

Welcome aboard, VastOne! I'll be happy to add it to the list. :)

I've been a long time user of linux but sadly, I haven't used it much lately. But I've never heard of that distro.

Btw, who designed that theme? I seen that before somewhere but can't remember where...

VastOne

Crip designed darkmodern and twitchismental did the current GreyedOut on the site. It was Twitch who encouraged me to come here and suggest  darkmodern be converted to 2.14. VSIDO has been around for 14 years now and we keep a low profile trying to keep a basic tools oriented distro for those with security skills and needs

Thank you

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Skhilled on Oct 08, 23, 11:51:52 AM
Welcome aboard, VastOne! I'll be happy to add it to the list. :)

I've been a long time user of linux but sadly, I haven't used it much lately. But I've never heard of that distro.

Btw, who designed that theme? I seen that before somewhere but can't remember where...

Skhilled

Ken.

BTW... I think the the Design Team members here on the Cripzone are doing a wonderful job as you work to keep Jeff's themes updated to work with the latest versions of SMF. Working in the 'background' as is usually the case with themes and other apps for SMF means that we users often lose sight of you, the Team, and all that you do.
So, Thank you to Steve, Twitch and Dave for all of the work that you put into these Crip themes... we love your work.  :up:

And, this was first posted over on my site and hopefully you don't mind seeing it posted here:
My wish list; WorkDesk3 design by BlocWebDesign, and X-Mas... yes I know X-Mas is not a Crip or Bloc theme, but I love it and DzinerStudio is not around anymore. Both themes still work my site, but at some point they will stop working due to SMF updates.

Thanks... Ken.

Skhilled