Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 180
Total: 180

Ambassador 2.1 For RC2 Is Here!!!

Started by Skhilled, Aug 03, 19, 10:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

You can download it in the attachment below. You can also see how it looks using the 2.1 demo site. If it does not show automatically for you just use the "Theme Select" block at the top left and change it to the theme of your choice:

https://www.jpr62.com/demos21/index.php?theme=3

Have fun!  :D

Scrubmeister

Looks pretty darn good! :)

Are these themes getting any easier for you to update?

Keep up the good work.

Skhilled

I forgot to make sure the responsive part was updated!  :idiot2:

I have updated the attachment in the first post.

Quote from: Scrubmeister on Aug 03, 19, 11:30:05 AM
Looks pretty darn good! :)

Are these themes getting any easier for you to update?

Keep up the good work.

Yes, I'm very surprised at how well I've been doing considering this is not my forte and have just really started getting deeply into this. LOL

Thanks! Les has helped a lot, mostly with the images.  O0

Scrubmeister

I noticed but thought it was just for the Demo?

Glad it is getting easier.  :)  Thanks to both you and Les.

Skhilled

Ken.

It's a good looking theme, Steve! Your skills continue to grow.  :up:

Dragon41673

Hello,

Looks great...but can I ask a question. I'm currently using the CripZone Back n Black theme on my SMF 2.0 forum (image attached)

I've been looking around for something similar to keep my eye on when 2.1 comes out. Do you have any plans on doing something similar to the old Back n Black?
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

Skhilled

Yes, I plan on updating all of the 70+ themes here so they will be used with 2.1. And since you've asked next I'll work on Back N Black next. ;)
Please keep in mind there may be many changes to the 2.1 RC versions and who knows when it will finally be released. But I'll keep up on it.

Dragon41673

That's awesome man! Thank you!

How easy would it be to make say, 3 different color schemes? Rather than just a blue like that, how about also a nice purple, and maybe something else? If it's a lot of work...don't worry about it, I sincerely appreciate you taking a crack at this as it is.

Purple and Blue are 2 of the colors through the main site, so it would be nice to try to match them up. Maybe someday, if my forum ever actually got traction, I'd pay for a specialized scheme to be created to try and match better with the shopping side.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

Skhilled

Funny that you should mention changing colors. I've been look at how to code multi-color themes since I've never tried it. It may require a bit of work but should be doable.

Can you show me a link to your site so I can see exactly what colors you want?